You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, August 12th 2011, 2:42pm

Author: Chiyo

Tomb Raider Quote Conversation

Quoted Well, the acorn certainly didn't fall very far from the tree.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 7:13pm

Quoted Never mind, never mind... xO

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 6:50pm

Quoted You were kicked in the head by a horse, oui? So the brain doesn't work correctly... :chin

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 12:37pm

Quoted Practice makes perfect, I'm reckonin'.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 12:29pm

Quoted Um. . . an unfortunate situation, no? This means war.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 12:24pm

Quoted "Enough! My patience is exhausted with this childish nonsense." Carry on, no intention of ruining the fun.

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 7:17pm

Signature & Avatar Showcase

It all depends on the image. And that one happens to be my fave.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:46pm

Signature & Avatar Showcase

Here are some of the signatures I've created past couple of months. Will try making Tomb Raider signature sometime next week. These are either requested to be made or I've made these for my accounts in other forums. And yes, I have the .PSD files still (I think) if one questions their originality. :chin That's about it. ... Didn't want to stretch too bad, sorry if it looks messy.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:12pm

Upcoming Games

Big JRPG fan here. Naturally, Final Fantasy series as well. Sadly, I don't own PS3 console (yet), but XIII is definitely on my "to-try-out-one-day" list. I've heard rumors about FFXIII-2 as well, and seen some concept art related to it. It indeed looks like they will. XIII seems rather popular and looks like they want to work on games related to it for a good while. As for Assassin's Creed, might get that as well. I've heard it's been compared to Prince of Persia for its gameplay, graphics seem ...