You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, January 4th 2005, 9:58pm

Author: sterredag

Boaz Returns

Oh eh with the second one (when he finally gathered some bullets) I got the bug that the fly flew in the wall.... He just started shooting in the wall where she dissapeared and then suddenly the finishing movie started. Sometimess non players are great at places you get stuck

Tuesday, January 4th 2005, 9:51pm

Boaz Returns

Really for all of you who have defeated him, and for all of you who are about to go to... I really HATE this kind of levels, this is NOT why I play tombraider (I would play spyfon filter if i would like it) So I didn´t even try a lot and was about to use a cheat to skip the whole level... Now I´m also not that great with quick sequences of the buttons so I asked my boyfriend who really hate these kind of games to try the cheat. While trying he started playing a little and I couldn´t even read on...

Sunday, January 2nd 2005, 8:29pm

Hall of Seasons - Ghost (Boss)

thx a lot!!!! I did it!!!! (I did used the V-packer ) After your post I desided to just take a jump at the blue light everytime the ghost was not moving (so also when turning arround etc) and if that failed I loaded my previous game... saved it after that point and than start the whole process over but now at the next time the ghost was staying at one point. It took me 3 savings to get to the point he was stunned, and I did get the painting, only I forgot to save quickly and the ghost killed me ...

Friday, December 31st 2004, 1:12pm

Hall of Seasons - Ghost (Boss)

I know already a lot of people asked a question about this, I read the walkthrough I read this topics, so I already got a bunch of hints en tips on how come past the ghost in this level So..... I´m in crawling position, sitting in the corner, if I stand up I only have to do 1 left sideflip to stand for the statue holding the blue light. So far so good.... I even got the ghost passing over me in a straight line so if lara automaticly points her gun I will be in the right position (took me some sa...

Monday, December 8th 2003, 4:21pm

Underneath the Sphinx

also a under the spinx problem. I did the first configuration (to open the door to the colored holes) I did the second configuration just as you said in the walkthrough... I did the hole thing (I pulled the lever and got that thing I need to get there) I went back... I wanted to push the buttons again, but can't push the buttons at all!!!! also the door to the room where I can reset is NOT opened. I went to a previous game and skipped through all parts with the cheatcode till i was at the same p...

Saturday, December 6th 2003, 2:32am

Citadel

Prety quick you need to burn the rope there with a torch... found the torch, found a rope... the walkthrough says to "jump up" to it to set the rope on fire. I can't figure out on wich site i need to be (or doesn't it really matter) (is it the side with the pilar, or the the other side?) and I jumped, and jumped and jumped, but the rope won't burn..... I don't seem to get high enough of maybe something else??? please can anybody help me??