You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 633.

Thursday, May 18th 2006, 11:21am

Author: ascho

Funny Tomb Raider Legend Cartoon

yeah i saw it a while ago it really is funny. it also describes the disappointments of AOD and the last straw some are hoping for : it's sad

Thursday, May 18th 2006, 11:14am

Tekken 6

I saw the video the graphics aren't as good as in the one they showed at the last E3. But I got hold of the whole 5 min long trailer (at gametrailers.com) since namcobandai only showed 26 seconds of the real trailer it shows both before Lilly and Jin's fight and what happened when Hworang came flying in. But I have to say it is taken off screen and not that good a quality. I myself couldn't listen to what lilly says somethings wrong with audio to the pc But enjoy the full lenght trailer Full len...

Monday, May 15th 2006, 5:30pm

The Unknown Time

second part up now i hope you'll like it and i'll ask for your forgiveness for being so late Chapter 4: Thieves and Human abilities part 2. Lara ran as fast as she could, and she had the boy in her view. A man in the bazaar needed to get his cart on the other side. And so he turned it around and started to push it across the street. But then it got stuck, in the dirt, in the middle of the road. The man pushed harder and the mud would pull it wanted its own will but that the owner didn’t know and...

Friday, April 28th 2006, 2:35pm

TEKKEN 6 for PS3

It is official now the little tekken movie that was seen on the PS3 trailer show was a little view of what will be a TEKKEN 6 YAY! famitsu got the news from Namco bandai wrote gamereactor. dk And futher more tekkenzaibatsu wrote that there will be a unveiling but not with screen shots and so you can read it yourself http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/news/index.php…icle&newsid=426 well express what you think and what you hope for. i hope that jun will be coming back and i mean i read about it somewhere t...

Monday, April 24th 2006, 5:42pm

Lara the gymnast!

to do the swandive i all ways push them the same time and it works fine for me it really is odd and too complicated

Monday, April 24th 2006, 5:28pm

The Unknown Time

sorry for i didn't update guys i hope i didn't keep you waiting for to long. here is the story and yes it is supposed to be short i'll hopefully update the second part soon very soon. and thanks for all the reviews and thoughts Chapter 3: Thieves and Human arts part 1. She was just lying there, and waited on Noshi. Once in a while she would look at her hand that now was bandaged, and she would remember her mother. She didn’t want to lie there, and wait for something to happen. Lara then stood up...

Monday, April 24th 2006, 5:20pm

1 year anniversary

congrats with the one year

Thursday, April 20th 2006, 4:14pm

The Unknown Time

I'm sorry guys for not having updated i've been busy with school and the recent TR; L release. Right now it looks like i'm going down with a flue BUT i just wanted to say that i am going to make the Third chapter longer and improved on Friday i think it will be the 21 of april I won't say any more about the chapter but i will update Saturday 21 of april But while i'm here i just might confess that it is two years ago i started writing this fic and i hit a big bump on the way, a REALLY big one, a...

Tuesday, March 7th 2006, 2:39pm

Happy birthday snake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY snake

Tuesday, March 7th 2006, 2:34pm

who pre-order there game?

look at us we are so excited and there is still one month to go. but it's still cool to see that so many people are excited to the next TR release :.

Monday, March 6th 2006, 4:15pm

who pre-order there game?

Wohoo i preordered and i'm getting the game for half price ahh i'm so happy :

Monday, March 6th 2006, 4:11pm

Please, vote for TRL!

I voted for you guys i hope you get it earlier. can i vote for you guys every day i'd like to do that It's a good cause

Friday, March 3rd 2006, 12:35pm

Amanda evert lara's old friend

Hi the news is posted on the main page and i just wanted to talk about amanda and can i say she has changed alot. For those who didn't see it the article is here; http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2611.html & http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/693/693260p1.html remember to see the movie and screenshots !!! but i don't wounder about it that black thing went through her didn't it? she is a total copy of lara, i think they have used the same body and face structure but changed few things ab...

Sunday, February 26th 2006, 5:29pm

The Unknown Time

thanks koalah i glad for that you like the fic.

Saturday, February 25th 2006, 9:47am

The Unknown Time

Alright thanks for waiting guys! I got your pm TRG i thought it would tell me but it didn't i'm shocked, i'm just kidding. but here you go the next part enjoy ? But let me warn you it's pretty long it filled four pages on word Chapter 2: Painful memory. It was lovely weather the sun had shined all day long. And the sky was free from any clouds. The people were enjoying the weather and the silence afterwards. But then something disturbed the people, and the peace of the village. It was a scream, ...

Friday, February 24th 2006, 4:31pm

The Unknown Time

I*m sorry i promised that i would poat today but i have a little work to do so i'm really sorry . Sorry Koalah : But i would like some more people to review, if it isn't to much to demand i know i maybe sounded a little to critic but i would like some useful critic, that i can use and learn from and then use to improve my skills with writing. i hope its not to much demanded

Thursday, February 23rd 2006, 2:27pm

The Unknown Time

Thanks Koalah I'll post the next part tomorrow

Wednesday, February 8th 2006, 3:02pm

The Unknown Time

Hi to everyone at TRG's forum. This is my first fic that i ever have written in my whole life, and obviously it is Tomb Raider. now lately i have different Fanfic projects going on. I wanted to post my TR fic here since it is a TR forum and i can get TR fans oppinion on my fic. and to be honest I am really nerves about posting it. If you want to post your oppinion please be honest if you think it's bad written then tell me, if you think it's boring then tell me, if you think it's weird tell me, ...

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 2:48pm

Zip and Alister

i agree with trg it could be fun if the mansion was back as training level and them like challengers or programmers to the training level but it sounds more and mopre like the movie. one thing i find freaky is that laras Hi-tech eye and ears so they can see and hear everything lara sees and hears that's weird

Thursday, January 26th 2006, 3:58pm

Memoirs Of A Geisha

no geisha's weren't prostitutes. they were normal women who were clever. they had talent in dancing, singing and ofcourse brains then they were selcted to come to a sort of school where they continued to work on their skills and got better. that i think was a sort of geisha school after my oppinion they were respectful women