You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Sunday, February 15th 2004, 10:00pm

Author: johnnyboystuck

emmm

Yes I Know Wot U Mean Lol We Can Only Do So Much lmao And One Of These Right Back Atcha :wink:

Sunday, February 15th 2004, 2:44pm

she's still stuck lol

Hey tomberaidergirl is that called cheating??? lol

Sunday, February 15th 2004, 1:04am

Rennes' Pawnshop

When i played this game i dont remember ever giving anyone money //and now ive completed it i was left with loads of stuff so i geuss it aint really worth bothering about the only thing i remember giving out was passports in the pawn shop//but hey its a massive game so dont take my word for it.. when i first went in the pawn shop he took what i had and come to think of it i dont remeber him giving me any money ..little shit ripped me off lol when you return thoe with the passports he's dead so i...

Sunday, February 15th 2004, 12:53am

CHEATS & Pickup Bugs

Or mail me and ill give em to ya,, cheers Johny

Sunday, February 15th 2004, 12:25am

Rennes' Pawnshop

helloo its johnny its valentines day and im happy: Turn right toward the button on the wall. Wait for the cut scene showing the bomb counting down. Then press the button to open the door. Run out and swerve to the right to the trapdoor. Press Action to open it then jump forward into the hole, rather than safety dropping, which wastes time. Run down the hall, jump near the end to land in a hole and immediately run to the left along the pipe to escape the billowing flames. Or, to get away from the...

Sunday, February 15th 2004, 12:23am

Rennes' Pawnshop

Right Alina im going to put my forum on this page and delete it from page 1

Sunday, February 15th 2004, 12:20am

msn

hello its john.steel4@btinternet.com

Sunday, February 15th 2004, 12:15am

Tomb of Ancients

If you need any more help after this ,,Well there is none.. lol GROUND LEVEL/TOMBS: There are 2 guard dogs patrolling down here. They are triggered differently depending on which way you enter, so keep that gun handy or make your way around on top of the crypts. There's a small medipak behind some shrubs to the right of the wooden door at one end of the graveyard. (This is where you enter if you come past the doorman.) At the other end of the area, near the metal gate, you'll find some bandages...

Saturday, February 14th 2004, 11:59pm

Rennes' Pawnshop

Im so sorry but i cannot give you any more info on the pawn shop This is all i got /// There's probably is one other way, hey mail me and ill come over and do it for you.. :indy: lmao :indy: :indy: :indy:

Saturday, February 14th 2004, 11:42pm

johnny's back

hi Alina if you look on page one ive sorted it for u

Saturday, February 14th 2004, 11:22pm

Rennes' Pawnshop

oh and bye the way i may be a newbie but ive completed a.o.d so i guess that makes me //experienced on this game anyhow lol

Sunday, February 8th 2004, 8:36pm

Rennes' Pawnshop

Quoted Original von alina ok....fresh out of ides are we too but i think you are right...practesing makes it better! Thank you anyway.....RUNING FOR MY LIFE IS A GOOD IDEA!!! Hello you!!! my name is johnnywhen you drop into the hatch in the floor //all you got to do is run toward your self just for a feww seconds keep running and you will come to a cut seen where a bloke is smoking a fag and you end up on fire and on a boat but dont worry /you will not die she goes out in the end //then whooopy...

Sunday, February 8th 2004, 2:29pm

Re: me too stuck in hall of seasons 5

Quoted Original von potato hey people, i need some little help in here and i will appreciate a reply from u i got all the 4 crystals then i went donw to that door, turned on all the water sockets and then i climbed up to the top of the place where i am then i went to that room where i push the rock and then she says somesomething about her being stronger now, now i have been trying for 2 days to get outta there and till now nothing , so plz plz plz tell me what to do thanx again ppl !! hello yo...