You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Sunday, May 10th 2009, 9:08pm

Author: WintersDream

You know you're obsessed with TR when...

You start to wonder where on earth Croft Manor's kitchen is when you get hungry...

Saturday, April 4th 2009, 10:06am

hi

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! (You'll get used to my randomness!)

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 6:00pm

XNA Lara Images

Thank you!

Saturday, March 28th 2009, 3:18pm

XNA Lara Images

Apologies for double posting, but here's another, made using the new Alison Carrol wallpaper.

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 8:41pm

Sayings or Quotes You Often Use

I dunno why but I kept on saying: "Knights who like to say...ni!" and then trying to have conversations just using ni! I actually managed to get my boyfriend to join in, which got us loads of funny looks in the common room! But it was funny!

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 3:38pm

93. You proudly display your souvenirs from your holidays all over the house. 94. You explain myths outloud...to yourself.

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 3:39pm

XNA Lara Images

Thanks, Em!

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 1:48pm

XNA Lara Images

Thanks! ^_^

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 1:16am

XNA Lara Images

lol @ the egyptian thrall! Two new ones from me!

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 5:14pm

88. When you jump and land you make the silly little 'hup' sound. 89. You get all excited when there's a new museum exhibit in town. 90. You run everywhere instead of walking like a 'normal' person. 91. You start swaying when you stand still.

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 11:35pm

84. When choosing a bluetooth ear piece, you go for the one that looks like Lara's.

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 9:11pm

If You're Not an Alister Fan, Here's a Video for YOU!

I know. I've come across her work many-a-time. Ever heard of the epic interview? (so epic and i'm so epic so epic...) She made it. And she deserves credit for it!

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 10:38pm

79. When you get grounded your first thought and plea is: "But I won't be able to play Tomb Raider!" 80. You start walking like Lara as soon as someone mentions her.

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 10:31pm

Sayings or Quotes You Often Use

My list of randomness words & phrases that I love to say: Budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, BIRDIE!CricketCheeseThe milk's gorn orfYou lika my pie? But it is a gooooooood pie!Eye see youuuuuu!Achevou (It's arabic but I have no idea how to spell it in english or what it means...)Put him/her down! You don't know where he's/she's been!FAILHeeeeeeere sharky sharky sharky!

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 10:12pm

XNA Lara Images

It looks like they're doing a folk dance...or celebration... Lara: Thanks for shooting Alister, he was really getting on my nerves! Doppie: No problem! Lara: I know! Let's have a party! Doppie: I thought you'd never ask! *they dance*

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 10:03pm

If You're Not an Alister Fan, Here's a Video for YOU!

That is so funny! I literally fell off my bed laughing! Zip is next...

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 2:05pm

Thought I Should Probably Introduce Myself?

Hey! My name's Em too. (Emma actually, but I prefer Em) Welcome!

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 1:43pm

XNA Lara Images

Thanks! Please show us yours, I bet they look really good!

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 11:48pm

XNA Lara Images

Quoted from "EmEssEn" Sorry if I sound really stupid, but what is this program you speak of? What does it do? You don't sound stupid, I'm the stupid one for not explaining. It's basically a program in which you can pose your model into whatever pose you want, and even pose them with a motor bike, guns, excalibur...the list goes on.

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 8:00pm

XNA Lara Images

I hope some of you have found the XNA Lara program over on the Tomb Raider Forums, if not, you're missing out. It can be found here. Here are some of my better works: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=6638index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=6639index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=6640index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=6641index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=6642 Feel free to post your own!