You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 283.

Monday, May 10th 2010, 2:21am

Author: Lara_MI

Terrible Letdown

Yeah I was kind of like WTF when I read about this new game and I was like wait this can't be Tomb Raider 9?! haha

Monday, December 21st 2009, 3:02am

Alternate Ending Found!

Oh my, I can't believe I watched that. Lara's not that mean. (I'm not either) ok bad joke. XD

Monday, December 21st 2009, 2:53am

Tomb Raider Underworld: Completion Thread

Well, I ended up getting it a year later than I had planned. Anyway, I just finished it and it was just slightly disappointing. I enjoyed Legend much more...This game's controls were bad and everything just seemed depressing. Legend was much easier than Underworld imo. Underworld felt more like the older Tomb Raiders than Legend did? Well, to me anyway. xD Spoiler So I don't understand this storyline. Her Mother died, but Lara thought she could get her Mother back, which is what her Father tried...

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 5:51pm

R'n'B/Hip Hop/Rap

Wow, my taste in music has really changed. I don't care for these genres anymore. you should see my last.fm! www.last.fm/user/LD7 haha. got no hip hop in there now.

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 5:25pm

Coastal Thailand: Bhogavati

Yep, I was on the wrong side. Thanks Now I know how to get through. Wow I can't believe it took me that long hahahaha.

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 10:35pm

Hey Again!

Coastal Thailand: Bhogavati : thanks for any help. I am also using the tomb raider chronicles walkthrough but I still can't seem to be finding a way to get back to the room where the statues are. :chin

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 10:34pm

Coastal Thailand: Bhogavati

okay well I have the two gems and I use the grapple to go down to where the two closed gates were. they are now open. but there's a bunch of rocks. I can't get through.

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 9:54pm

Hey Again!

BUMP!! Sorry guys, didn't want to make a new thread. I've changed my username and updated my profile. I only just started Tomb Raider Underworld today. Never played it before. It's quite interesting but the gameplay is crappy, that's all. Although I'm not wanting to know the story. I noticed at the beginning when Zip was shooting Lara, I was like but shhh I don't want any spoilers. I've been very busy with college, this is my first semester. And since I last posted I've moved AGAIN, , mhm, I'm n...

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 2:53am

Author: Fallen_Angel

Exclusive Content for XBox 360

Quoted from "Catracoth" If you look closely (better seen on the HD version: http://i.tombraiderchronicles.com/beneat…1/screen001.jpg ), you can see something silver on Lara's right ear. Communication earpiece perhaps? Wow I like that outfit...

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 2:52am

TRU Difficulty

That just makes everything more boring though.

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 3:21am

3rd Trailer (OH MY GOD!!!)

I definitely saw a face. It didn't look like Natla either, but it looked like a woman all the same...

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 3:12am

TRU Difficulty

Is it harder than Legend? Cause from what I've seen, it looks like it. Legend wasn't so bad. Harder than AoD, at least.

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 3:11am

Tomb Raider Underworld: General Discussion

Yeah, from AoD it just went downhill. Maybe it's because of the storylines? Ehh...

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 3:08am

Tomb Raider Underworld: Completion Thread

I haven't even started. I'm getting it for Christmas.

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 3:00am

Tomb Raider Underworld Demo

I don't have consoles. I only have my laptop and Dad's PC. So, yeah. :/

Thursday, November 27th 2008, 8:54pm

New Moderator

Congratulations!!

Thursday, November 27th 2008, 8:53pm

Arctic Sea - Helheim

Damn...this game looks hard. O_o