You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, July 23rd 2004, 7:35pm

Author: JustWasntInMe

TOMB RAIDER 2 --- fatal error starting venice

alright heres the deal....i go through the great wall and right after you get the stats the game crashes an a fatal error comes up saying i need a certain version of TOMB2.exe can anyone tell me what to do?? thanks for you help a lot!!!

Friday, July 23rd 2004, 3:45pm

ahh

wow thats really stupid. what a dissapointing tomb raider experience..."Tomb Rider 7" better be more like the other tomb raiders...tr2 and tr 3 are the best. But if its another AOD im done with the new tr games.

Friday, July 23rd 2004, 3:34pm

Worst Controls EVER!!

What the heck is up with these new contols??? when you want to run lara walks for a few seconds then starts running?? Thats just crap. When you lock onto a target when trying to shoot it it doesnt even look like your locked onto it so you dont know when to shoot. Its the most frustrating thing in the world. Her movements are SO slow. In the rooftops level in the very beginning when you have to shimy on that wire and duck your feet up, half the time when i press the duck button it doesnt do anyth...

Wednesday, July 21st 2004, 11:01pm

There just....

All lauras guns (in those pics at least) are USP Matches. check out hecklar and koch's home page to see what im talkin about. yet another thing i love about laura ...the USP Matches