You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 454.

Wednesday, August 23rd 2006, 11:14am

Author: Kurtis99

Similar Games

This is, of course, the wrong forum, but anyway: Try Indiana Jones. I have played a small bit of a couple of the games and it is pretty similar to TR in my opinion.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 11:51am

outfits

Quoted Originally posted by lara_croft_rox i take it you have to do absolutley everything to get the bikini's then? Yes. You need every time trial to unlock the white bikini and you need every time trial and secret to unlock the black bikini.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 11:45am

3rd Level: Japan (Takamoto)

Or even better than excalibur, you can do the Bolivia Redux time trial and get one shot kills which includes bosses. Will make Takamoto literally a 3 second job. I never cheated at time trials but it's your choice.

Saturday, August 5th 2006, 3:39pm

Lara's Costumes

You can't get the evening outfit before it's ripped. Too bad-it was nice.

Friday, August 4th 2006, 10:12pm

Favourite Level

TR1: Tomb of Qualopec AoD: Sanctuary of Flame (I think that's what it was called...) TR7: Japan

Friday, August 4th 2006, 10:09pm

What game of tomb raider did you like the most?

I liked TR1 best.It was simple and fun. Loved TR7 as well though. And Angel of Darkness was a little different, but still an excellent game. Never played through TRs 2-4 properly (just bits and pieces), it's on my to-do list

Saturday, July 29th 2006, 11:41pm

Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary

I just got the latest issue of PSW and found this article: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/G…/TRArticle4.jpg I'm very excited about this! A complete remake: that'll kick ass if it's well-made! Let's just wait and see how it shapes up...

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 9:47am

outfits

Wow, those next-gen shots are amazing! Now that I can compare, it's clear that the new consoles are gonna look sweet!

Tuesday, July 25th 2006, 7:33pm

Hey!

Hello Muld@n! Welcome to the community!

Tuesday, July 25th 2006, 7:32pm

Happy Birthday Wile E. coyote

Happy Birthday! Don't get too drunk

Monday, July 24th 2006, 11:36pm

Happy Birthday Kurtis99!

Whoops, sorry I missed this, but my computer had a virus and I was without internet access for the past month. Thanks anyway .

Saturday, June 17th 2006, 8:40pm

Making Siggies!

You have to upload it to another site. I use: http://www.photobucket.com/ Then you take the image tag and paste it into your signature.

Saturday, June 17th 2006, 8:35pm

What could have been....

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! lol, that's good to hear! I can't wait to get my hands on it!!! Keep us posted.

Saturday, June 17th 2006, 8:34pm

Time Trial (Strageties) and Replay Questions

I usually just swandive into the water.

Friday, June 16th 2006, 8:00pm

2nd Level: Peru (Temple, present)

I thought the Peru gold was very hard too! I spent ages searching every inch and just as I was reaching to turn off my PS2 so I could look up a walkthrough (for the first time) I suddenly realised it . The gold in Japan was the first one I got. It was easy.

Thursday, June 15th 2006, 9:42pm

RE: Legend

Quoted Originally posted by MaskedRaider I don't like the new catsuit either... : I love the catsuit. She looks good in it

Wednesday, June 14th 2006, 11:37pm

Whats your game status?

I'm at 100% . It took a long time but I did it! And the swimsuits made it worth the bother

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 6:51pm

What could have been....

Wow, that looks class! I wouldve loved to see that! Looks fun

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 9:38pm

Legend - Best Tomb Raider yet?

I'd say that the original TR was the best. But I loved TRL and it's a close match.

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 9:36pm

Obvious sequal?

Come on, what're you saying??? "I guess I'll have to buy a PS3". It's gonna KICK ASS! You should be buying one anyway! Okay now I'm going off-topic. I'd say TRL2 will be Christmas 2007 and it'll be next-gen only. And I can't wait to have Lara in next-gen! I've played TRL on my brother's Xbox 360 and I loved it! The graphics!!! Oh I'm falling in love all over again!