You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Wednesday, December 31st 2008, 3:40pm

Author: Deatheater22

Southern Mexico - Land of the Dead

Quoted The first deathterap with the many big stone slabs that come together in I guess a wave pattern and you have to use the grapple for a small stone block to get in the middle? How do I get past it? Right, to get into the chamber, its just a well timed mad dash. To get out, if I'm thinking of the right bit, then what you do is use the grapple to pull the stone box to roundabout the middle of the passage and it will hold at least one pair of stone blocks apart. Then, wait for a good moment a...

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 4:37pm

Tomb Raider Underworld: Completion Thread

Quoted from "Fallen_Angel" I haven't even started. I'm getting it for Christmas. I feel so sorry for you... I only just avoided that fate. My mum insisted that I asked grandma to pay for it and give it me for christmas but I outright refused and gave gran a load of albums instead, and now I regret even that as I've finished TRU and now have no new music to listen too... Ah well, not long to wait now.

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 6:44pm

TRU Difficulty

Quoted TRU depends a lot less on trick moves I dunno about that really. I seem to remember being really stumped nearly every time I used the chimney jump... And of course, the stupid wall run then jump off backwards thing in the room after the bridge puzzle. I fell in that water sooooo many times. And I dunno about plotline, I loved the whole flashback idea at the beginning but beyond that it was more or less a case of get the other gauntlet, get the belt, get natla, and so on. I mean yes there...

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 6:14pm

Quoted perhaps if they merged Underworld's game with Legend's options for level replays and outfit choices, then it'd be perfect. That's what I meant by general layout.... eg: level replays and outfits... Sorry, I didn't phrase that well. Talking about the whole manga-ifying of Lara, I noticed that too. When Underworld first arrived in the post I was using quite an old graphics card that really wasn't capable, so everything appeared to be the same level of detail and absolutely fine. But then I...

Monday, December 1st 2008, 4:43pm

wooo... finished it... I agree with catracoth that the general layout was really bad. Legend was great for that. But the thing that annoys me was that there were no really hard fights. I mean in Legend there was some form of boss in practically every level (except the first two and nepal), in anniversary there was the T-rex and the centaurs (and thats as far as I got.... cursed mules with fireballs) and then in underworld... ummm.... what? The only slightly hard fight was the first big trollish ...

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 11:49am

Problem With Savegames

Thanks very much... But i like my total lack of secrets... lol

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 11:16am

Problem With Savegames

I decided that I ought to play anniversary before underworld so bought the PC gamer version. I got as far as the coliseum level, in several bouts, also properly saving the game at the end of each level, quit the game properly and did something else. Next time I loaded the game I got a message saying that the autosave file was corrupted. Then when I actually got into the game all of my proper savegames were gone as well. What gives? I don't want to start again get that far and have it happen agai...

Wednesday, September 24th 2008, 6:07pm

Interesting Gameplay trailer

Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned but I spotted this on GameTrailers.com http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38772.html OMG its the first proper, proper gameplay trailer I've seen. Its got the little healthbar and everything... eeeep! Spoiler I have to say though.... Lara's movement on the boat looks a bit messy. And I'm not sure if I like the way the health bar works or not (its the two pictures of Lara in the corner, the blue one is o2 for diving).

Wednesday, August 27th 2008, 9:43am

Video from demo released (From Germany)

Quoted from "questy43" You know what i would like to see in the new game? I would like to see bullet holes in walls, crates, ( I bet there will be crates ) shattering windowpanes etc... when shot at. They do that in Doom 3 and its absolutely fantastic. And it leaves blood on the walls where you've shot someone (Unless its human its green slime!!!!!). The point is, its realistic and good for navigation..... And if you've got unlimited ammo, like the pistols..... Its fun! I would love to see that...

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 2:26pm

The Axe of Uath

Yeah .... I did loads of research into mythology but forgot about weapons and then realised I was on a computer without internet. ah well

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 9:29am

Mondays Are Hell

Wow, thats a great story. I loved it. Looking forward to the next one too.

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 9:18am

The Axe of Uath

Believe me.... It was short when I finished the first draft... Quoted “You’re not going to do that, Lara.” “What? Point this at your head and shoot you?” Lara smirked, why was everyone she had to face so melodramatic. BANG. Lara walked over to Eleanor’s now still body and took the ancient axe from her hands, but blue sparks raced up the artefact causing her to drop it through shock. “What happened?” Zip’s voice crackled through the headset. A frown darting across her face Lara said the three wor...

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 3:48pm

Teaser Trailer expected for Friday 18th

True... but I'm an ex - harry potter theorist... There its a competition as to who can come up with the wildest plot line thats actually possible. Bad habit I know. :

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 3:41pm

Do you speak....

I'm English and my school made everyone learn French and Spanish too. That said I've just been on holiday to Austria and would really like to learn German... Its a nice language. And Chinese... Maybe one day I'll get round to it. :hehe:

Wednesday, August 20th 2008, 1:31pm

Teaser Trailer expected for Friday 18th

Maybe Lara faked her own death so that she could run off on this epic adventure that edios describes as her against the world. I mean, if its really that bad she wouldn't want to be traced. That would explain why there's a pair of pistols in the mansion, and possibly why she smirks near the end - a job well done. The outfit looks kind of like the one she wears in the London level of TRIII so personally, I don't think its that out of place. I was looking at the "broach" near her shoulder, defini...

Wednesday, August 20th 2008, 12:09pm

3rd Trailer (OH MY GOD!!!)

I might be missing something painfully obvious here, I never played AOD, but the voice at the end is Amanda Evert... Seriously, it can't be anyone but her - I've played the video back loads of times - definitely Amanda. But the trailer is so cool!!! I loved it! And judging by what you've said about Natla, it would be cool if I was wrong. edit: Just looked up a gameplay video of Natla, judging by her voice, looks like I'm wrong.... But I'm not backing down... might still be Amanda. ah well.