You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

Saturday, May 20th 2006, 10:30am

Author: Nick

i've got some questions

Hmm... strange. This horizon looks like it was open at the top. Have you tried another horizon? Sorry, I can't help any more without the object and the script. If you want, you can send it to me, and I will see if I can do something.

Saturday, May 20th 2006, 10:20am

i've got some questions

Maybe your HORIZON-object is closed at the top. If it is, you can't see the sky color. Could you post a screenshot of the object or send it to me?

Saturday, May 20th 2006, 10:10am

i've got some questions

Hi Luke, change it in the script.txt: [Level] Name= ... Horizon= ENABLED Layer1= 160,160,192,7 [...] (red,green,blue,direction and speed of the clouds between -16 and 16)

Friday, May 12th 2006, 3:41pm

How do I play my level?

I guess the LE Forum would be better for this question. Just have a look at the first pages of the LE introduction. It is desicibed there.

Thursday, April 20th 2006, 11:41pm

Legend on MacBook Pro

All TR games were like this, the mac version is going to be released a few months later. The MacBook Pro isn't really developed yet, it has still many critical points . For this price, I wouldn't buy a computer. Just forget the MacBook Pro, wait for the Intel iBooks.

Thursday, April 20th 2006, 12:15am

Legend on MacBook Pro

Sorry, there isn't a mac version of Legend yet. Is is almost sure that there will be one this year, but there were no official announcements by Eidos yet. Be sure that it would run very well on a MacBook Pro, but I won't buy this computer - it is one of the worst notebook Apple made ever.

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 9:00pm

5th Level: Kazahkstan

When I played, I also did not see it first.

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 8:56pm

5th Level: Kazahkstan

Look for the house. You can go in and climb ap the ladder.

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 4:30pm

6th Level: England

Shoot to the pillars beside the monster. For a few seconds it is diverted and will not attack Lara. Then use the grapple to pull down the metal cages on the monster's head.

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 4:29pm

Another Newbie

Welcome, have a great time here.

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 2:12pm

New member says hi!!

Welcome. :

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 1:43pm

2nd Level: Peru (Temple, present)

Push the interact button, Lara will pull it out.

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 1:39pm

1st Level: Bolivia

Climb up the matal rope in the corner.

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 12:06pm

1st Level: Bolivia

It doesn't matter if it glieds down a bit. Just get up to the stairs and jump directly onto the other side of the catapult.

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 11:37am

2nd Level: Peru (Temple, present)

Hi, have a look for the other two balls. One of them is a bit difficult to find, search for it with the magnetic grapple. The other one you can find if you put the first ball on the right button. Tell if you want more hints.

Friday, April 7th 2006, 11:47pm

Legend

The official LE works with TR 4 and with the unofficial you can build TR1-5-Levels. There is no Legend LE.

Saturday, April 1st 2006, 11:23am

Legend demo

Try this: http://www.fileshack.com/file_download_limited.x?fid=8620 (just scroll down to the public mirror). If you don't want to pay you will have 12 minutes to wait, but after this it's going to be faster than downloads from other sites.

Tuesday, March 7th 2006, 4:05pm

Happy birthday snake.

Happy Birthday snake :

Thursday, February 9th 2006, 11:02am

New here!!

Welcome zoobaby.

Thursday, February 2nd 2006, 8:28pm

Hi =D*

Hi, have a great time here