You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

Sunday, January 7th 2007, 4:45pm

Author: ~Cobra~

what language do you speak best?

It's horrible to explain german grammar. It's so complicated, i couldn't do it, allthough I'm a german native speaker. :

Friday, January 5th 2007, 4:40pm

Almost. The marks are from 1 to 6. Yes, 1 is the best and 6 the worst.

Friday, January 5th 2007, 12:36pm

German is my mother tongue, so I can speak it best. Second would be English too. In school I learn Spanish, but I'm very bad in it.

Monday, January 1st 2007, 10:46am

Happy New Year!!!

Happy new year 2007! Allthough it was rainy there were amazing much fireworks in the sky. I love fireworks, they look so great!

Sunday, December 24th 2006, 12:51pm

happy birthday panda!!!!

Quoted Original von Masterofdesaster @ cobra(german): In England ist die Bescherung erst Morgen. Wo warst du als das im Englischunterricht kam??? Oh, I forgot about that. So Panda gets two days in a row. That must be great too. By the way you should speak English, because it's the english part of the forum and not the german.

Sunday, December 24th 2006, 9:35am

happy birthday panda!!!!

Hey, your birthday is on Christmas? So you get more presents than we do? Happy birthday!! :

Friday, December 22nd 2006, 6:47pm

Tomb Raider: Anniversary First Look

You can also download it here: http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tomb…ary/movies.html

Monday, October 9th 2006, 1:32pm

Musicals?

The american version of "dance of the vampires" is very different from the german. I think some thinks in the broadway-version are illogical...but, okay i only saw "Tanz der Vampire" in Hamburg and i liked it very much. I haven't seen the other ones yet but i'm interested in them too.

Sunday, September 3rd 2006, 6:17pm

AG's Lara Pics

Really cute ones! I like them!

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 9:51am

Legend Model Karima

The inly one i likes was Lara Weller. She was 26 (I'm not sure) when she became the Lara-Model and looked much more adult and experienced. You can put everyone into a lara-costume, even me, and say they look soooo like Lara Croft. (Okay, I would be too fat for that.) I hate if magazines says so...Karima is too young to look like Lara!

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 11:06am

Legend Fanart

Great work! I hope to see more drawings by you.

Sunday, August 6th 2006, 4:48pm

AG's Lara Pics

They're looking very cute. I like them.

Wednesday, July 26th 2006, 7:01pm

Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary

This season that starts in the end of september and ends in the end of march. So, it's spring for you, i guess? :

Tuesday, July 25th 2006, 3:21pm

Happy Birthday Wile E. coyote

Happy birthday!! : (today it's my sister's birthday too )

Sunday, July 23rd 2006, 7:26pm

Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary

It's a remake. It's not shure whether it will be only with levels of TR1, TR1 and TR2 or maybe TR1, TR2 and TR3. The release will be in autumn when TR1 released 10 years ago. I don't know whether that's all the information but it's what just came to my mind.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 6:24pm

the da vinchi code

I read the book and i enjoyed it. I'll watch the movie in cinema with my sister.

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 2:18pm

The Mask of Tak

@Koalah: Thank you very much.