You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 918.

Wednesday, December 24th 2008, 11:42am

Author: Panda

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas! And it's my birthday today, i'm old! 21!

Sunday, November 23rd 2008, 5:53pm

Southern Mexico - Xibalba

EDIT: I've done it, no worries. This can be deleted if needed!

Sunday, November 23rd 2008, 1:58pm

Coastal Thailand - Puppet No Longer

Oh thanks! I cannot believe i just missed that one i'm so silly! Thanks so much for the help

Saturday, November 22nd 2008, 4:49pm

Coastal Thailand - Puppet No Longer

Speaking of that bridge puzzle i'm stuck on there. I know how to climb down to the area from which you can move the bridge, but what do i do once i have moved it? I'm stuck. It only seems to move a little bit. Any help would be nice

Friday, November 14th 2008, 9:14pm

PlayStation 2 version delayed?

Ahh i knew they'd do a PS2 version. They've delayed a lot of PS2 releases recently. It's most likely because they want to help the PS3 sales.

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 6:11pm

I'm old!

Welcome! Enjoy the forum

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 6:11pm

Multiplayer Considered

Nice! Sounds good to me.

Tuesday, May 20th 2008, 4:50pm

Welcome back :D

Welcome back yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Friday, April 11th 2008, 1:45pm

Happy Birthday Masterofdesaster

Once again Happy Birthday!!!!!! Have a great day!!

Monday, March 10th 2008, 1:22am

Gaming Small Talk

Army of two is ok, but it isn't all that amazing.

Sunday, March 9th 2008, 1:07am

Gaming Small Talk

Dynasty warriors 6 and army of two.

Saturday, February 23rd 2008, 9:30pm

Assassin's Creed

hehehe its funny, i knew people would like it especially AC fans hehehe

Saturday, February 23rd 2008, 8:49pm

Assassin's Creed

i found a funny link to do with assassin's creed, i laughed so much at it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc8JwTfDtA4 anyone who plays assassin's creed will love it. be warned though it isn't suitable for minors.

Friday, February 22nd 2008, 7:33pm

Tomb Raider 8 ideas

You should also be able to trip him over and throw things at him.....i'm thinking a nice big cake to splat on him heheheh and he'll make that "oh!" noise he made before when you walked into him in TR2 heheh

Friday, February 22nd 2008, 7:24pm

Turok (PS3/Xbox360)

It sure was a game, way back to old PC days hehehe It started on old nintendo consoles then to PC, then went onto PS2 etc. So its been about for a while. It caused a wave of Dino games i think hehe e.g Dino Crisis on the PS1

Friday, February 22nd 2008, 7:21pm

Tomb Raider 8 ideas

Winston totally owned in his day hehehehehe I want him to be like that in TR8, i could spend hours mucking about with him like that. This time though perhaps they could make it so we can push him down the stairs/over in some way (but he wears a crash helmet to prevent death)

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 11:44pm

Turok (PS3/Xbox360)

I have gotten about halfway through i think and i'm finding Turok VERY frustrating. Its repetative and sucks the patience right out of you. Despite this i enjoy it a little bit, shooting dinosaurs is fun. But thats it really. I don't like the enemy soldiers, they are pointless an annoying to kill. Infact i have more trouble killing them than the T-rex that thuds about every so often... Anyone played it?

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 11:41pm

Assassin's Creed

I figured they'd make a sequel upon hearing that the ending was a trifle open ended hehehe

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 11:36pm

Tomb Raider 8 ideas

I can't find the old thread about Winston so i'll pop this in here seeing as its an idea for TR8 hehe I want Winston to return to being old and frail. I loved it in the old TRs where he'd stumble along with his rattling tea tray, farting and groaning. I think they need to bring Winston back as his former self for some manor entertainment. Really i just want to mess about with him an knock him over. Hehehehe