You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 234.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 7:39pm

Author: Masterofdesaster

What book are you reading at the moment ?

Well, I'm supposedly reading the Japanese translation of the last Harry Potter volume, but since I hardly ever have time for that (or am too tired for reading that complex a writing system when I do), I'm still in the first chapter...

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 9:56pm

Which films have you watched recently?

I watched a whole bunch of Japanese movies yesterday, together with a friend: - Death Note 1 - Death Note 2 - Letters from Iwo Jima (I should note that it would correctly be "Iou", not "Iwo") - Yatterman The first three were all very good, the last one was quite inane but enjoyable. We watched all of them in Japanese, of course

Sunday, November 15th 2009, 6:53pm

Your favourite TV Show(s)

I like "Surface" and "Alias" (I own all seasons of both on DVD, although, in the case of "Surface", "all" is a bit misleading since the series was cancelled after one season T_T). "Surface" is pretty much the type of adventure I'd like to experience: A marine biologist is attacked by an unknown mammalian species whilst on a submarine expedition, a student finds an egg of the new species and when it hatches in his family's fish tank, the latter explodes; the US government tries to prevent the bio...

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 12:01am

Happy Birthday, Catracoth!

I'd estimated you to be about 21. Happy Birthday anyway... and feel free to add me on LJ (shigaisen).

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 8:23pm

Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII

Update: That sentence which I didn't quite understand uses an obsolete verb form which looks a lot like the present-day negative. Apparently, it isn't a negative, though, and therefore the sentence means: "Those people... They receive power from the land of the dead."

Friday, May 1st 2009, 10:59pm

I took the liberty of translating the Japanese subtitles in the trailer so you can actually have an idea of what Stella and Noctis are talking about. Read them while watching the video, I didn't include descriptions of their actions in my translation... It's a rough translation and there are some spots where I was uncertain, in which case I gave all possibilities of what they may be saying. Enjoy Btw: Quoted from "Skinny Jeans" Forgive me, but translation does not take that long. Translating thi...

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 2:13pm

Hm, I don't mind such gorgeous games being released but it'll mean that I'll have to cough up €140 if I want both PS3 games Looking forward to them all the same. Just not to the price.

Friday, March 20th 2009, 6:34pm

Sayings or Quotes You Often Use

Quoted from "Skinny Jeans" "There are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all of them" "Would you close the door please? No, from the other side" I'll try and remember those.... My standard phrases are: "I would say that...." (used in EVERY Danish lesson (in Danish obviously)) "愚か者め。" (orokamono me - damn idiot. Used by me under my breath whenever that obnoxious stupid classmate of mine annoys me. Which is often. I also use it about my younger brother, etc... ) "Hääyö...

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 11:55am

Happy Birthday, The Poet!

I wish you a nice new year of life which hopefully includes sufficient amounts of cookies and other pleasant things Best wishes!

Thursday, January 29th 2009, 9:51pm

Tomb Raider Underworld: General Discussion

Quoted from "Wile E. Coyote" So, what I would like to tell Eidos: "Here we have a fine engine. Now lets make a game worth playing!" Quite. If they invent yet another new engine for the next game instead of actually focusing on making it challenging and longer than this five-hour joke of a game, I shall purchase a giant megalomaniac chicken and have it devour Eidos.

Tuesday, January 27th 2009, 9:06pm

Tomb Raider Underworld: General Discussion

You have a point there, Cat - I have never met as intelligent people anywhere as on TR fores (although also these fores are not always entirely free of noobs, of course). Eidos is so greedy these days. They just can't be satisfied with the acceptable sales of TR games - they want them to be as high as the sales of all the brain-free games. That won't work, because TR is more intelligent than many other games and intelligent people are less numerous than stupid people - and so they probably are t...

Sunday, January 25th 2009, 9:57am

Alternate Ending Found!

How did you get that? Is there a way to trigger this ending in the game?

Friday, January 9th 2009, 11:28pm

Report Vandalism/Spam

Annnnd the links link to virus-infested sites :

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 8:14pm

Hello everyone.

Hey, welcome back, we've been missing you!

Sunday, November 2nd 2008, 5:14pm

Lara Croft: The Debate

I'll make sure to find a less revealing outfit to play in...

Sunday, November 2nd 2008, 4:31pm

Which films have you watched recently?

I just watched Kurosawa Akira's movie called 生きる (ikiru, live). Incredibly sad story, but it sort of allowed me to sort out a bit of the emotional mess inside me for some reason... It's a very "slow" movie, so don't watch it if you've no patience. But if you have, I can recommend it. To those who don't weep easily.

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 7:00pm

Jacqueline Natla Revealed

No matter. It doesn't suit Natla well. They'd better have left her her nice unscorched outfit from that throne cutscene.

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 5:33pm

Argh, I didn't even see the wings at first What did the developers THINK when they dressed her up like that? It's ridiculous. So gods buy their clothes in modern fashion stores... or what??

Saturday, October 25th 2008, 3:45pm

Hm, that doesn't look very Natla-like to me... Could that be Amanda, perhaps?

Monday, October 6th 2008, 9:49pm

Exclusive Content for XBox 360

Aw for chrissakes, here I spend 400€ on a PS3 and then I won't be able to play those? How silly is that?