You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VaePhoenix

New Raider

• "VaePhoenix" started this thread

TR Platforms: Playstation 3

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 4:16am

2 questions: Does single player DLC apply to only one save? Is a corrupted file salvageable?

I was about 50% through the game (according to the loading screen)

Spoiler Spoiler

and I have just witnessed Roth's death
and my game froze (probably system overheating- I was playing for a while) and when I rebooted the game, the screen froze at the loading screen where the camera zooms into Yamatai. I've tried searching for solutions and reinstalling the game doesn't work, starting a new one and playing for a while doesn't either. Apparently the file is now corrupted so I was wondering if anyone knew if my file save was salvageable and if so, what can I do to fix it?

On the "starting a new game" note, does singleplayer DLC only apply to one save file? I used it with the first one (^frozen) and the new one doesn't have any of the perks from the DLC so I'm assuming it's a use-once kind of thing. I would just like some clarification on the issue.

Any kind of help/advice is much appreciated.