You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

vandra236

New Raider

• "vandra236" started this thread

TR Platforms: As far as I know I have played all tombraider games and around 100 custom levels

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 8:39am

Tomb of Ascension

Is there an easy way to "get up top". I know what I'm supposed to do but there's just not enough time the way I'm doing it - any hints PLEEEEASE. I've been here forever! I only made it on to the platform once and then I panicked and totally missed the timber on the wall :-(

Soul

Vileblood

• "Soul" is male

TR Platforms: PC, XBox360

Currently Playing: God Of War III

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 8:53am

Indeed your timing has to be right but this doesn't mean that you have to be REALLY fast. Here's how I did it:

Spoiler Spoiler

Close the windows first, then go to the other mechanism. Press 'action' so that Lara puts her axe into the wheel, but wait for the first window to spring open before activating it. Now you have to be fast: Climb the higher block and jump onto the raised platform from there. The second window should soon release the wind, so make yourself ready: Once you reached the highest point jump towards the marked part of the wall.

vandra236

New Raider

• "vandra236" started this thread

TR Platforms: As far as I know I have played all tombraider games and around 100 custom levels

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 8:49am

Thanks for that Soul. I finally made it :) . I think I was thinking I had less time than I actually had - like some of the "timers" in the old TR games. It was still pretty tight though ;( 8)

BrieLarson

New Raider

TR Platforms: xBox

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 7:07am

Had the same issue and what I did was, read the walk through.