You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Admin

Starting Raider

• "Admin" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, July 7th 2002, 1:00pm

tombraidergirl.com

In this thread you can find all news articles for the website tombraidergirl.com.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, July 11th 2011, 4:03pm

+1 on Google+

If you are one of the few people who already use Google+, you can now click on the +1 button found in the side menu of tombraidergirl.com, under "Vote for TRG", to recommend the page to your circles. Google on +1: "+1 the things on the web that you like, agree with or want to recommend to others."

tombraidergirl.com

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 1:22pm

tombraidergirl on tumblr

tombraidergirl is now part of the tumblr craze. In the future I will be posting all my articles I write about the Tomb Raider Games on there. Most of my previous articles have been copied there and I have just written a new one dealing with the XP feature in the upcoming Tomb Raider Reboot.

Quoted

Among those who’ve accepted that the upcoming Tomb Raider is going to be a reboot, the biggest worry seems to be about the XP feature. I am not sure if the worries are justified. From what we’ve seen so far, gaining experience will only let the player customize Lara’s abilities in a way to fit his gaming style.

Visit this article on tumblr to read more: http://tombraidergirl.tumblr.com/post/29…bout-xp-dont-be

tombraidergirl on tumblr