You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 1:50pm

Signature & Avatar Showcase

This section is filled with individual threads for showing signatures. I decided to make a one thread for it. :-) Remember when commenting: no bashing and trolling at other members or their work! And this thread is merely for showing your own work (which means no copying), let's keep this also request-free (at least for now)... You can also post your self-made wallpapers and photoshop experiments here. ;-)

Without further ado:
Show off your creative signatures, avatars, banners, the like here! :D

Chiyo

New Raider

• "Chiyo" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:46pm

Here are some of the signatures I've created past couple of months. Will try making Tomb Raider signature sometime next week. :grins

These are either requested to be made or I've made these for my accounts in other forums. And yes, I have the .PSD files still (I think) if one questions their originality. :chin

That's about it. :O ...
Didn't want to stretch too bad, sorry if it looks messy. :grins
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 5:23pm

Even though I don't really care about manga/anime, the one on the top left is my favorite out of those. Nice work with the backgrounds! :thumbsup Can't wait for your TR themed ones... :-)

Chiyo

New Raider

• "Chiyo" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 7:17pm

It all depends on the image. And that one happens to be my fave. [hehe]
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.

Soul

Vileblood

• "Soul" is male

TR Platforms: PC, XBox360

Currently Playing: God Of War III

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 7:50pm

They look great :thumbsup

I can't show a lot here, except my former signatures and avatars:

Signatures

I made it when the great LCatGoL-render got released

->Couldn't find any others :(

The second one was created for the winner of the screenshot competition we have running in the german part.

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 9:01am

That Screenshot Master is funny: Lara taking a screenshot of... herself! [hehe] Too bad I'm not good with PhotoShop... :( Even my current avatar was made by a friend.

EDIT: Here are some made by me, they turned out to look quite well, considering that such a Photoshop newbie did them. :-)

Soul

Vileblood

• "Soul" is male

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 9:57am

I completely missed them! They are really cool and I love the font you used :thumbsup
I love your new signature too btw: Was it also you who made that?

As we don't have an artworks-thread it might be a good idea to use this thread for wallpapers and photoshop-experiments too :-)
Here's one of mine I did for the opening post of the screenshot-competition.

The Lara was created in XNA-Lara and then pasted into one of Katies screens. I wanted to make it look like a postcard on a table. The hardest part was to create the water right under Lara but it turned out quite nice.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 11:24am

I completely missed them! They are really cool and I love the font you used :thumbsup
I love your new signature too btw: Was it also you who made that?
Thank you! :D And yep, I made the new one too. Took me a long time, but I'm happy with the result. :-)
As we don't have an artworks-thread it might be a good idea to use this thread for wallpapers and photoshop-experiments too :-)
Here's one of mine I did for the opening post of the screenshot-competition.
A good idea. :thumbsup And wow! That's just awesome, looks like it's taken directly from TRU! 8o
The Lara was created in XNA-Lara and then pasted into one of Katies screens. I wanted to make it look like a postcard on a table. The hardest part was to create the water right under Lara but it turned out quite nice.
The water looks perfect. :-) What does it say in yellow?

IncrediblyWicked

Starting Raider

• "IncrediblyWicked" is female

TR Platforms: XBox360, PC

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 11:44am

Here are some of mine:

“If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.”
-Angelina Jolie

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 11:49am

Those are really nice, IncrediblyWicked! :thumbsup They've got good light effects, tones of color... Just wow! :D

IncrediblyWicked

Starting Raider

• "IncrediblyWicked" is female

TR Platforms: XBox360, PC

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 12:10pm

Thanks so much! (:
“If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.”
-Angelina Jolie

Soul

Vileblood

• "Soul" is male

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 4:08pm

Thanks Poet! In yellow it just says: Greetings from Thailand!

Very nice work there, IncrediblyWicked

GoLaraGo

New Raider

• "GoLaraGo" is male

TR Platforms: XBox 360, Nintendo 3DS, XBox One.

Currently Playing: Fallout 4, Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 4:55pm

Wow 8o ! The artwork in this thread is really impressive !!! ...I wish I had the computer knowhow to produce art of this quality :thumbsup !