You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Money For Nothing" is male
  • "Money For Nothing" started this thread

TR Platforms: nipples

Currently Playing: Guitar.

Monday, January 31st 2011, 6:57pm

A theory of life.

Life is pointless. We're born into a world of pricks that run the government and they give us rules to abide by which are fuckin stupid half the time. All we do is spend 50% of our lives sleeping, another 30% working and then 5% like eating and stuff which some people enjoy but hey, that means he only got 15% of our lives worth living. our life expectancy is what? 80 most places. you can do the math, what's 15% of 80 years? thats how much fun you're allowed.

Long live music and games!

P.S. People on the Dole are lucky.
You can't have my signiture because you'll forge it... but here is my autograpgh...

JEHSFKHBBFS

you're welcome :tux:

Sianbbz

Adventurer

• "Sianbbz" is female

TR Platforms: PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness

Monday, January 31st 2011, 7:00pm

People on the dole aint that lucky, they have nothing to do. its boring. trust my sister is on the dole, but thats because shes pregnant and cant get a job... x

kfnxubai<3

RedHell

Fridge Raider

• "RedHell" is female

TR Platforms: PC, GBC, Xbox 360

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 10:50am

I know what it's like to have nothing to do (job, university etc) for a long time. Having all the time in the world sounds like fun at first... but it's not, at least not for me. I nearly went insane.

Sometimes when I feel down I have similiar thoughts. But then I remember that I picked my major myself and that I like it, no matter how exhausting all the exams and stuff might be. Or spend a really nice weekend with friends - or my bf. Once we move in together, he will be around all the time and make all those annoying problems appear a bit smaller.

Also, sleeping is fun! :D I used to think of sleeping as a waste of time, but ever since I coudn't sleep for 3 days straight, I can really appreciate it.
"It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept."

Sianbbz

Adventurer

• "Sianbbz" is female

TR Platforms: PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 5:50pm

Basically in my opinion, Life will be good if you make it good. :) 8-)

kfnxubai<3