You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Admin

Starting Raider

• "Admin" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Friday, February 20th 2009, 8:28pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider

In this thread you can find all news articles concerning the next Tomb Raider instalment, Rise of the Tomb Raider.

If you are looking for a collection of all facts, please visit our sister site WikiRaider:
http://wikiraider.com/index.php/Rise_of_…mb_Raider_Facts

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, June 9th 2014, 8:56pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider

The next instalment in the Tomb Raider series, with the title "Rise of the Tomb Raider", will come out in the holiday season of 2014.

Once again Camilla Luddington will lend Lara her voice and do the motion capturing work for the game. Author Rhianna Pratchett is also once again part of the time.

To find out more, please check out the trailer on the official Tomb Raider youtube channel.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:12pm

Big Shock: Rise of the Tomb Raider is Xbox One Exclusive

I just quote, because I do not want to comment!

Quoted

Dear Tomb Raider Community,

As you may have seen, we’ve just announced that Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming Holiday 2015, is exclusively on Xbox. We consider all of you to be the lifeblood of Tomb Raider and the work we do at Crystal. I’d like to give you some insight into this decision, and why we feel this is the very best thing for the Tomb Raider sequel we’re creating at the studio.

Tomb Raider in 2013 was a success due in large part to your continued support. Our goal has always been to deliver something truly special with Rise of the Tomb Raider. Today’s announcement with Microsoft is one step to help us put Tomb Raider on top of action adventure gaming. Our friends at Microsoft have always seen huge potential in Tomb Raider and have believed in our vision since our first unveil with them on their stage at E3 2011. We know they will get behind this game more than any support we have had from them in the past - we believe this will be a step to really forging the Tomb Raider brand as one of the biggest in gaming, with the help, belief and backing of a major partner like Microsoft.

This doesn’t mean that we’re walking away from our fans who only play on PlayStation or on PC. Those are great systems, with great partners, and amazing communities. We have Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris coming to those platforms this December, and Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition is available on PS4.

We know that there are probably many more questions and concerns. Please do send them to us, and we’ll answer to the best of our ability. Meanwhile we’re going all out to try and make something truly special - the most ambitious Tomb Raider game ever built.

Thanks,

Darrell Gallagher
Crystal Dynamics Head of Studios

Tomb Raider Blog

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 3:50pm

Petition against Rise of the Tomb Raider being Xbox exclusive

As you can read in the previous article Rise of the Tomb Raider will be released as Xbox exclusive. Now if you are an Xbox gamer, you might be happy about that, but sit back and think about it. In the past Tomb Raider has always been open to all fans, has not participated in any console wars, as a result it has a strong fan base from all sides. Now making the game exclusive will alienate 2/3 of the fanbase. These fans will not play the game. I am not saying they "will not be able", because one can choose to buy an Xbox, but the majority wont. And if the game will not bring Microsoft the wanted success, they will drop it. And then Tomb Raider is dead. In the future Tomb Raider has always been open to a variety of platforms and it should stay that way.

If you agree, and you should, please sign the following petition started by Stella from tombraiders.net:
https://www.change.org/petitions/square-…y-on-xbox-one-2

Let's hope that whatever agreements have been made with Microsoft can be cancelled and that this petition can be successful.

Petition

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 4:55pm

Microsoft's Exclusive Deal has a Duration

Yesterday was a horrible day for most Tomb Raider fans when it was announced that the upcoming "Rise of the Tomb Raider" will come exclusively for Xbox. Today everything has been made a bit clearer. While it is still true that the Holidays 2015 will only see a release on Xbox. BUT: First of all we've now been promised an Xbox 360 version as well. And second: The exclusivity deal made with Microsoft has a duration and when that deal runs out, Square Enix is free to publish other versions. It has not been confirmed which and when but PC and PS4 are likely while PS3 is a possibility. We will be watching the development and keep you posted.

Eurogamer

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 10:47pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider FAQ

We have a new official FAQ concerning Rise of the Tomb Raider for you to read. Basically it's nothing new but official confirmation that the exclusivity deal with Microsoft will eventually run out and that the game will be released Holiday 2015 for Xbox One and Xbox 360. They do not state which platform releases will be made after the deal has run out and when that will be.

Quoted

What does exclusive to Xbox mean?
It means that Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming Holiday 2015 exclusively on Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Does the exclusive to Xbox have a duration? Is it timed? How long is the duration? Can we expect a PlayStation 4 or PC release in the future?
Yes, our deal with Microsoft has a duration. We aren’t discussing details of the deal, and are focused on delivering a great game on Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Did Crystal Dynamics know about this deal?
Yes, Crystal Dynamics is excited to be partnering with Microsoft to make the best game possible. As Darrell mentioned in his message, we have a long history with Microsoft and they have been a very strong supporter of the franchise. They will help us grow and nurture the Tomb Raider franchise more than ever before.

Were the fans considered when making this decision? Are Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix aware of the franchise history with PlayStation and on PC?
Of course. We did not make this decision lightly. Our goal is to build the best game that we possibly can, and our relationship with Microsoft will help us realize our vision for the game.

Why didn’t Microsoft, Square Enix or Crystal Dynamics say upfront it was a timed exclusive? Why all the indirect language?
We certainly didn’t intend to cause any confusion with the announcement. The Microsoft GamesCom stage was a great place to make the initial announcement, but not necessarily to go into details.

We believe, and let me make it clear that this is just our opinion, that the game will eventually be released on PS4 and PC, as the Tomb Raider games have always been successful on these platforms or their predecessors and the game was originally planned to be released on these platforms.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, June 1st 2015, 1:31pm

Box Art and New Trailer Released

The Box Art for Rise of the Tomb Raider (Xbox One version) has been unveiled. Further a new trailer showing Lara climbing an icy mountain wall has just been released. Currently this trailer is exclusive to some media partners, but we will be getting it later.

With the following words, spoken by Lara in the trailer, I send you off to Entertainment Weekly to view the trailer.

"Throughout history the boldest have dared to go further. They risk death and in doing so live on forever. What drives these few to the ends of the earth. The desire to discover something more. The search for something greater. The world is full of unanswered questions. Beyond all limits or reason the answers await. For some discovering the secrets of the world is the only way to live."

View the trailer on our youtube Channel:

At the end it is teased that we will learn more about Rise of the Tomb Raider on June 15th 2015 at the E3 press conference.

Enterainment Weekly

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 3:20pm

Collector's Edition

It has just been announced that there will be a Collector's Edition for Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One. This collector's edition will not come to Xbox 360 and at this point it is unclear if there will be a similar edition available for PC or PS4 when these games launch (in early or late 2016). Besides the game this edition includes a steelbook, a 12 inch Lara Croft statue, a replica of Lara's in-game journal and a replica of her jade necklace, with the pendant that was her first archaeological find ever and the strap that was given to her by Conrad Roth.

The statue will not be sold separately and can only be obtained with the Collector's Edition, as for the other items, there are currently no plans to sell them separately.

Quoted

The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition is dedicated to fans looking for meticulous detail and exclusive content created by the team at Crystal Dynamics.

The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition Includes:
  • Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider for the Xbox One
  • An exclusive 12”-tall statue of Lara Croft, which depicts her searching for answers on her first great Tomb Raiding expedition
  • Collectible steelbook
  • A replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal
  • A model of Lara’s Jade Necklace, including the pendant that was her first archeological discovery, and the strap that was given to her by Conrad Roth, her late mentor

The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition is available to preorder now for Xbox One via the Tomb Raider Store and Square Enix Store.

Tomb Raider on Tumblr

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:10pm

International Voice Talents Announced

You may already have heard, that Camilla Luddington will be back as Lara's English voice in Rise of the Tomb Raider. Today it was announced who will lend the adventuress her voice in the international versions of the game:

French : Alice David
Italian : Benedetta Ponticelli
German : Maria Koschny
Spanish (EMEA) : Guiomar Alburquerque
Spanish (LATAM) : Marisol Romero
Japanese : Yuko Kaida
Korean: Lee Soyeong, 이소영
Traditional Chinese/Mandarin : Chen Jen Yu
Simplified Chinese/Mandarin : Yang Meng, Lu
Brazilian Portuguese : Fernanda Bullara
Polish : Karolina Gorczyca
Russian : Polina Sherbakova

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, September 28th 2015, 3:32pm

Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle

Microsoft has now announced the Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One bundle. The console included in the bundle is the regular black 1TB version, not one in Tomb Raider design. Besides that console the bundle includes digital versions of Rise of the Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider (2013), as well as the exclusive" Tactical Survival Kit Content Pack", containing a new outfit and weapon skin for Lara. The bundle will be at $399.

Quoted

• 1TB hard drive, so fans can play and store more games than ever
  • Full-game download of the highly anticipated and Holiday 2015 Xbox exclusive Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • The exclusive Tactical Survival Kit Content Pack, which contains a new outfit and weapon skin for Lara
  • Full-game download of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, the HD remake of 2013’s critically acclaimed and award-winning Tomb Raider

The Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle will be available starting in November for $399 USD. Discover the Legend Within only on Xbox this holiday, exclusively available at Microsoft stores and Best Buy in the U.S. and participating retailers in all markets where Xbox One is sold except Canada, China and the UK.

http://news.xbox.com

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, October 9th 2015, 5:00pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass

News of the Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass available on Xbox have come to light.

This season pass is currently not available for single purchase but only available as part of a digital Deluxe Edition, this edition costs 20 Pounds more than the regular game, so the season pass will probably sell at 20 Pounds as well.

The season pass will include the following features:
  • Endurance Mode An additional game mode to enjoy after you have finished the game.
  • Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch An additional tomb to explore.
  • Cold Darkness Awakened A wave-based survival mode.
  • Additional Outfit, Weapons and Expedition Cards

To learn more, please read my article on blog.tombraidergirl.com (on tumblr).

blog.tombraidergirl.com

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 1:20pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider GameStop Pre-Order Bonus

Pre-Ordering Rise of the Tomb Raider at GameStop will guarantee you the Apex Predator Pack. This pack includes the Apex Predator Outfit, the Venom Hand Cannon and the Holy Fire Card Pack.

The Apex Predator Outfit reduces damage received from animal attacks, while the Venom Hand Cannon is a powerful, fully upgradable weapon.

You might be wondering what the "Holy Fire Card Pack" is. Last week I took a closer look at the Expedition Cards in two of my blog articles on Tumblr (blog.tombraidergirl.com).

Rise of the Tomb Raider: Other Game Modes (learn more about the other game modes in Rise of the Tomb Raider and the use of Expedition Cards)
Rise of the Tomb Raider: Season Pass (Season Pass and Card Packs on the Xbox Store)

In short Expedition Cards can be used to modify the gaming experience in replay modes, by making things easier or more difficult for Lara, or just adding some fun features. Expedition Cards can be collected by either buying them with in-game or with real money.

The "Holy Fire Card Pack", like most packs available, features 5 such cards. These five are all ability cards.

• Holy Fire - "Enemies killed by melee attacks explode, hurting and igniting other enemies nearby."
  • Backfire - "Enemies that land a melee attack have a chance of bursting into flame."
  • Chicken Bomb - "Thrown chickens explode on impact."
  • Lucky - "Enemies more likely to drop rare loot."
  • Blazing Inferno - "Grants unlimited fire arrows."

In addition to that US GameStops offer a limited Frank Kozik designed poster that can be picked up in stores on November 10th, while supplies last.

GameStop.com

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, October 30th 2015, 7:39pm

Launch Trailer and "I Shall Rise"

Attentive readers of our twitter channel will not have missed the news yesterday, when the Rise of the Tomb Raider Launch Trailer was released. Yesterday we were not allowed to share the trailer yet, as RollingStone.com had the exclusive rights. The trailer features a new song by Karen O, titled "I Shall Rise", exclusively written for Rise of the Tomb Raider. The song was published today and is available on the itunes Store, Google Play Music, Spotify and Amazon.

We have the lyrics of the song for you here:

Quoted

As I walk through frozen sands
Through the flames of burning lands
My feet are torn
They’re torn to strands
I will not thirst

As I cross the raging seas
Waves are crashing over me
They drag me down,
they drag me down
I will not drown

They’ll know my name
After the storms are passing through
They’ll know my name
When they’ve forgotten all about you

They’ll know my name
After the storms are passing through
They’ll know my name
When they’ve forgotten all about you

They’re calling out,
they’re calling out my name
They’re calling out,
they’re calling out my name

[Chorus]
And I shall rise oh well I shall rise again and again
I shall rise oh well I shall rise again and again
Chorus continues…

Now all you have to do is watch the trailer:

RollingStone.com

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 3:14pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider One / 360 Comparison

Friday marked the European release of Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One and Xbox 360. Many fans wondered if the 360 version could hold up to the expectations. We had the chance to compare the two and Jan has written a detailed comparison for us, which can be found on our tumblr: blog.tombraidergirl.com

In short I would recommend the following:
If you own an Xbox One, get the One version, obviously.
If you own an Xbox 360, feel free to get that version. The fun with the gameplay is the same and the missing details only affect the atmosphere a little. It is still a great game.

If you are the owner of a PS4, unfortunately you have a long wait ahead of you. But let me tell you as much: it is worth it. The game will still look great a year from now.
PC owners will not have to wait as long. According to recent rumours your release date may be 1 April 2016.

Rise of the Tomb Raider - A Comparison Between the Xbox One and 360 Versions

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 7:44pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider Play Arts Kai Lara Croft

The Play Arts Kai Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara Croft, which will be released on 30 April 2016, can be pre-ordered from the Square Enix Online Store for $139.99.

The highly detailed figure includes the recurve bow, arrows, the standard quiver, two climbing axes, the Nagant revolver and the combat knife. Attached to the gun belt are two ammunition pouches. The figure will also included exchangeable hands allowing for a number of poses.

Quoted

Lara Croft is a treasure hunter in pursuit of the truth, and she will embark on adventures in ruins across the world to find it.

This legendary heroine has gained huge popularity, becoming influential across various media, transcending the niche of video game protagonist. Modeled on her appearance in her newest journey in “RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER,” she is rendered once more as an action figure!

We aimed for a realistic construction in this figure, so of course we have honored the fine details, such as her jacket and other clothing, and her determined facial expression. Her hair, pulled up into a ponytail, is articulated by an orbital joint, making it possible to stage her in the dynamic poses characteristic of this fearless explorer.

The rugged finish on this figure, along with her many iconic accessories, such as her climbing axe, bow and arrows, and more, allow memorable scenes from the game to be recreated faithfully.

Accessories include bow, arrows, knife, handgun, pickaxe and exchangeable hands

Figures includes display stand.

Figure Size: Approx. W 3” x D 4” x H 10.4”

store.na.square-enix.com

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 3:58pm

PC Version Release Date Confirmed

It has been confirmed that Rise of the Tomb Raider will come to Windows 10 and Steam on 28 January 2016 (digital) or 29 January 2016 (physical, where available, e.g. UK, Germany, France and Poland). For those who have followed rumours on the internet, this is no surprise, but it is finally officially confirmed. Another thing that has been confirmed is the Collector's Edition including the 12 inch statue, Lara's journal and her necklace, which can be ordered from the Square Enix store. The pricing is as follows: Standard edition $59.99, Digital Deluxe edition (including the Season pass) $89.99, Collector’s edition (including merchandise and Season pass) $149.99.

Please note that Season Pass holders will get access to all Bonus Content currently out on Xbox upon release.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum OS: Windows 7 64bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB
RAM: 6GB
HD Space: 25GB
DirectX: DirectX 11
Input: Mouse + Keyboard OR Controller

Quoted

REDWOOD CITY (January 5, 2016) - Following Rise of the Tomb Raider’s highly successful release exclusively for Xbox One and Xbox 360, Square Enix® today announced that the game will be available for Windows 10 and Steam on January 28, 2016.

Bringing the game’s thrilling narrative and perilous environments to PC in stunning new detail, developers Crystal Dynamics® and Nixxes Software added numerous features, including Windows 10 support and 4K resolution. Rise of the Tomb Raider® was nominated for Best Action/Adventure for The Game Awards and follows the critically acclaimed, award-winning Tomb Raider®.

“The PC release of Rise of the Tomb Raider continues the positive momentum from our highly successful partnership and collaboration with Microsoft for the launch on Xbox One and Xbox 360,” said Scot Amos co-Head of Studio at Crystal Dynamics.

“PC players are a passionate, devoted audience and we know they’ll embrace the version created for their systems,” said Ron Rosenberg, co-Head of Studio at Crystal Dynamics.

After uncovering an ancient mystery, Lara must explore the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia to find the secret of immortality before a ruthless organization known as Trinity. Lara must use her wits and survival skills, form new alliances, and ultimately embrace her destiny as the Tomb Raider. Experience high-octane action moments, conquer beautifully hostile environments, engage in brutal guerilla combat, and explore awe-inspiring deadly tombs in the evolution of survival action. In “Rise of the Tomb Raider,” Lara becomes more than a survivor as she embarks on her first Tomb Raiding expedition.

The PC version of Rise of the Tomb Raider will be available as a digital download via Steam®, the Windows Store, Amazon™, the Square Enix e-store and other major retailers – both in-store and online. Standard edition pricing is $59.99. The Digital Deluxe edition is $89.99 and includes a Season Pass to nearly all current and future DLC.

A Collector’s Edition, which includes the Digital Deluxe version of the game, a 12-inch Lara Croft® statue, replicas of Lara’s journal and jade necklace, and a steel case, will also be available from the Square Enix e-store for $149.99.

Tomb Raider Blog

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 1:15am

Baba Yaga Achievements Added

With only three days to go till the release of the "Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch" DLC, on 26 January 2016, the game has gotten another patch adding 22 achievements worth another 250 points, bringing the total Gamerscore available in Rise of the Tomb Raider up to 1500. Further several bugs have been fixed, for example the missing bird in "Misguided Intelligence" will now re-spawn if missing, as we could confirm.

The list of the achievements is as follows:

Quoted

Hide and Seek 10 G
Baba Yaga: Rescue Nadia from Trinity

Abandon All Hope 10 G
Baba Yaga: Enter the Wicked Vale

A Moment of Clarity 10 G
Baba Yaga: Face the Witch and live

Amateur Chemist 10 G
Baba Yaga: Craft the Antidote

Last Ride of the Witch House 10 G
Baba Yaga: Activate the Ancient Lift

Truth Behind the Myth 50 G
Baba Yaga: Unmask Baba Yaga

Vasilisa’s Lanterns 10 G
Baba Yaga: Complete the Challenge in the Wicked Vale

The Witch Bottles 10 G
Baba Yaga: Unearth all Survival Caches in the Wicked Yale

Season of the Witch 10 G
Baba Yaga: Collect 50% of the Documents in the Wicked Vale

Complete History of Witchcraft 20 G
Baba Yaga: Collect all of the Documents in the Wicked Vale

Witch-Hunt 10 G
Baba Yaga: Complete a Wicked Vale Score Attack with a gold score

Witch Trials 20 G
Baba Yaga: Complete every Wicked Vale Score Attack with a gold score

Witchcraft for Beginners 5 G
Baba Yaga: Attempt any Wicked Vale Score Attack

Witch’s Wardrobe 10 G
Baba Yaga: Equip the Dreamstinger and Wraithskin outfit together

Servant of the Witch 5 G
Baba Yaga: Confuse an enemy with the Dreamstinger

Persuasive Argument 10 G
Baba Yaga: Confuse 3 enemies with one shot from the Dreamstinger

Bravo’s Legacy 10 G
Baba Yaga: Confuse 10 enemies with the Dreamstinger

Demon in the Dark 5 G
Baba Yaga: Kill 10 enemies while wearing the Wraithskin outfit

The Wraith of Siberia 10 G
Baba Yaga: Kill 50 enemies while wearing the Wraithskin outfit

Fond Farewell 5 G
Baba Yaga: Speak to Nadia again before leaving the Wicked Vale

Henny Penny 5 G
Baba Yaga: Fall to your death from the Lift

Why the Chicken Crossed the Vale 5 G
Baba Yaga: Ride the Lift back to the other side

Our source for this it the achievements list provided by the Xbox One.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 4:07pm

PC Version Release Day

Today is the Release Day for Rise of the Tomb Raider. Later today steam will allow those who have purchased the digital version or have already gotten their disc version, to start playing. In case you haven't bought your game yet, you got the chance to win one of the Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition (including the season pass with DLCs like "Endurance Mode" or "Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch") steam codes. But hurry, the deadlines are approaching, after all you would like to play the game tonight, wouldn't you?

We would like to turn your attention to the following three raffles:
WikiRaider
TombRaiders.net
Lara's Generation

Good luck and hope to see you soon.
If you're stuck, you can find our detailed walkthrough here:
tombraidergirl's Rise of the Tomb Raider Walkthrough
(If you are stuck in a level not yet translated, switch to the German site - click the flag in the top left corner - and get google to translate it for you.)

Still stuck? No Problem, ask your questions here::
tombraidergirl's Rise of the Tomb Raider Gameplay Help Forums

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 8:33pm

Cold Darkness Awakened DLC

The final DLC for Rise of the Tomb Raider, "Cold Darkness Awakened", will be released on 29 March 2016 (Tuesday). Season Pass owners will once again be able to download this content for free, while others can purchase it separately. (It will most likely cost €9,99 or £ 6.99, just like the Baba Yaga DLC.) In this DLC Lara will encounter an army of nightmarish predators.

Quoted

A decommissioned Cold War research base has been breached, unleashing a deadly affliction from its Siberian slumber. As the illness seeps into the wilderness surrounding the base, Trinity soldiers transform into bloodthirsty killers who thrive on carnage. To prevent the affliction from spreading, Lara must rely on her wits, physical agility, and crafting abilities to overcome this new enemy and shut down the decommissioned base.

Xbox.com

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, March 28th 2016, 11:45pm

Cold Darkness Awakened DLC is Here

This next DLC for Rise of the Tomb Raider "Cold Darkness Awakened" has hit stores. Once installed in can be found under "Expeditions".

The tombraidergirl blog offers a first look at the DLC:
http://blog.tombraidergirl.com/post/1418…rkness-awakened

Details of the Xbox One Version:
The DLC has a size of 831 MB. Further there is another patch for Rise of the Tomb Raider available which has a size of 497 MB, and if you don't use your console regularly, Microsoft has a firmware update in store for you.

The game offers 10 new Achievements worth a total of 250G (on Xbox One).

• Uncovering the Truth - Cold Darkness Challenge: Collect all 8 documents. (25G)
  • Give a Man a Fire - Cold Darkness Challenge: Kill 20 enemies with Dragonfire Shotgun Rounds. (15G)
  • Armed for Bear - Cold Darkness Challenge: Pick up 6 different weapons. (20G)
  • Spinning Leaf - Cold Darkness Challenge: Get 5 headshots with the regular arrows in 1:00. (25G)
  • Legendary Gunsmith - Cold Darkness Challenge: Open 6 upgrade pry chests. (20G)
  • To the Rescue - Cold Darkness Challenge: Rescue 6 prisoners. (20G)
  • Perfectionist - Cold Darkness Challenge: Shutdown all the towers without any mistakes. (25G)
  • Epidemiologist - Complete Cold Darkness. (25G)
  • An Ocean in Storm - Cold Darkness Challenge: Kill 75 enemies in a single Cold Darkness run. (25G)
  • Combat Specialist - Cold Darkness Challenge: Complete Cold Darkness without dying. (50G)