You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

freek show

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 24th 2003, 9:41pm

AOD Cheats

does anyone know where to get cheats for this game? i've looked all over but can't find them.... also, im stuck in the shadowed fortress level in prague, i cant get out of the warehouse.

phhhbbbttt

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 25th 2003, 2:18pm

cheats? CHEATS!?!

...baka

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Wednesday, June 25th 2003, 7:29pm

So far there are no cheats. Don't give up yet. You can do without cheats. So many people can do it without, why not you?

nicktherogue

Unregistered

Thursday, June 26th 2003, 2:04am

consider it a test of quick wits, manual dexterity, and fortitude

Ricel

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 2nd 2003, 3:24am

Cheats

I DEFINITELY NEED CHEATS BECAUSE I AM A LITTLE TRIGGER HAPPY WHEN DUMBASS SKELETON DUDES JUMP OUT AT YOU AND SHOOT YOUR ASS!!!!!! SO I NEED UNLIMITED AMMO AND SOME SERIOUS UNLIMITED HEALTH PACKS. hahah yeh i know I am sad. :oops:

Guest 2

Unregistered

Monday, July 7th 2003, 4:52am

Skeletons

Just keep going to your left when your fighting them, it kinda looks like your circling the skeleton, and then when he tries to stab you shoot him once or twice in the back with the shotgun or any weapon you have, and eventually you should beat them with enough ammo left over.

redhead

Unregistered

Monday, July 7th 2003, 12:00pm

There is a cheat somehwre in the net, you could google for it, but it doesn´t work with the new patch anyway... :-?

Unregistered

Monday, July 7th 2003, 5:05pm

Look here -> http://www.gamershell.com/download_2654.shtml

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 8th 2003, 2:49pm

I downloaded it, but how does it work. I pushed 1 in the game, but nothing happens. :x

redhead

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 8th 2003, 4:30pm

as I said, if you have already patched your PC-Version the cheat enabler won´t work.

Unregistered

Sunday, July 13th 2003, 4:54pm

Re: Cheats

Quoted

Original von Ricel

I DEFINITELY NEED CHEATS BECAUSE I AM A LITTLE TRIGGER HAPPY WHEN DUMBASS SKELETON DUDES JUMP OUT AT YOU AND SHOOT YOUR [bad a-word]!!!!!! SO I NEED UNLIMITED AMMO AND SOME SERIOUS UNLIMITED HEALTH PACKS. hahah yeh i know I am sad. :oops:

I have to admit this is the cheat i have been searching all over for too. Unlimited ammo that is, lol. I have beaten it once but on the replay am now stuck in the bio dome with loads of grubs to fight and next to no ammo. A cheat for unlimited ammo would be greatly appreciated if anyone knows one.
:ouch:

Monday, July 14th 2003, 6:41am

Unlimited pistol ammo with some work!

In Von Croys apartment before you pick up the pistol. Go to the ammo clip behind the pillar next to the table that the gun is behind. You can pick it up as many times as you want. It is only a pistol though so I found avoiding the creeps in the biodome easier and more efficient but less fun. Anyway if you find a good spot using the unlimited pistol trick I mentioned above works pretty good if slowly. Best of all it isnt a cheat! See if it works for PS2 it did it on my PC version (unpatched) if that makes any difference.

Guyramey

Unregistered

Monday, July 14th 2003, 2:31pm

Stuck in wharehouse with big shipping crates -Praugue

Can somebody tell me how to get out of here???

Mutillidae

Unregistered

Monday, July 14th 2003, 4:28pm

Getting out

There are two ways. If you got the Low Level Pass from Luddick wait till the crane moves the big crate off the others. Then get on one of the big crates next to the two big stacked crates. Jump up on the two big stacked crates from one of the single crates. Turn and face the end closest to the wall. You will see a place you can run and jump to with pipes coming out of it. This run, jump, last chance grab is a little tricky. Then just jump to the wall and then jump onto the walkway.
If you dont have the LLP from Luddick get onto the two stacked big crates as I described above. (Do all of this quickly.) Then face the end where the crane will have the large crate dangling in front of you for a few moments. Run, jump, grab the crate the crane is moving. It will transport you into the adjacent area where you kill the baddies to get the LLD.

Die Eidos Die!

Unregistered

Thursday, August 7th 2003, 12:16am

Re: Cheats

Quoted

Original von Ricel

I DEFINITELY NEED CHEATS BECAUSE I AM A LITTLE TRIGGER HAPPY WHEN DUMBASS SKELETON DUDES JUMP OUT AT YOU AND SHOOT YOUR [bad a-word]!!!!!! SO I NEED UNLIMITED AMMO AND SOME SERIOUS UNLIMITED HEALTH PACKS. hahah yeh i know I am sad. :oops:

I need cheats because of the bugs in the game! I entered the Serpent Rouge only to find half of the room invisible. I have had the screen turn to grey while the game continued to run. I have had Lara turn invisible and her guns go on super rapid fire. I have had Kurtis get stuck in a looped death where he just keeps falling over. I have had in-game cut scenes repeat themselves as I'm trying to play. Weapons vanish, doors kill if I stand too close, movable items (which are needed to complete a level) are not there.... on and on it goes!!!!
:ouch:

TombGirl007

Starting Raider

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, May 7th 2006, 4:18pm

AOD Cheats/Hints.

I am really sorry if there is another topic on this, i have scanned through the other pages and couldn't find one. Back to the point is there any cheats/hints for this game, if so please could you tell me cos i am really struggling with this game and i am only on the second level.

Thanx :-)

TombGirl007

Starting Raider

Monday, May 8th 2006, 4:45pm

Is there any cheat/help mannuals for AOD?

Can you buy any mannuals to help you with the game for AOD? I have seen them for TR legend but not for this game?! :einfall:

• "Angel_of_Darkness" is female
  • "Angel_of_Darkness" has been banned

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider 6

Wednesday, February 21st 2007, 5:49pm

AOD controls please :)

Now I am in Derelict's Apartment but I cant escape from there ! Do u know ? When u come to the third floor the rocks fall down then it breaks th way then I didnt come into the opposite of third floor. Because now I want to cheat codes about Angel of darkness. I want to make Level Select cheat. Please if u know write to cheat codes or explain me how I can escape from there !

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Wednesday, February 21st 2007, 7:14pm

There are no regular cheats for PC. Download my savegame for the next level.

http://www.tombraidergirl.com/tr6/savegames.php

(Although I cannot imagine how you still weren't able to get out of this level, I explained it to you in the other thread...)

• "Angel_of_Darkness" is female
  • "Angel_of_Darkness" has been banned

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider 6

Thursday, February 22nd 2007, 8:47am

:(

tombraidergirl ! I save it but its not solve my problem its just open a page but when I open it I just saw some silly letters :( Thats not solve my problem. Oww and yeah I didnt find cheats for PC ! How can I escape from there ? Please help !