You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lorilee

New Raider

• "Lorilee" is female
  • "Lorilee" started this thread

Saturday, April 23rd 2005, 11:16pm

AOD freezes help

Have tryed every thing but game gets stuck at the warehouse after you cut the vent and you are suppose to crawl in it and drop down well when I try to drop down the game freezes even on my new computer all my drivers are updated I got the patches I tryed saved games but they won`t even load the game is just stuck anyone have any idea`s also checked the moniter its not that either.

Diamond

Adventurer

• "Diamond" is female

TR Platforms: PC PlayStation PS2 PSP

Sunday, April 24th 2005, 5:26pm

i seriously don't kno.. is the disk 4 the game scratched? it could be that! ;)

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, April 24th 2005, 5:29pm

What shall I say, I know that one. It happened to me to, there was nothing I could do.

Luckily I had another computer where I could continue. I'll have a look if I still have a savegame after that spot, but I fear not. Could you send me your savegame from before that?

Lorilee

New Raider

• "Lorilee" is female

Sunday, April 24th 2005, 9:04pm

Nope the game is not scratched I looked. And yes let me go threw and see if I can find it I tryed out a few saved games from the website but they didn`t help so I have to find out which one it is now :) Thanks

Diamond

Adventurer

• "Diamond" is female

TR Platforms: PC PlayStation PS2 PSP

Sunday, April 24th 2005, 9:39pm

ok..lol
sorry i couldn't help

klaas46

Adventurer

• "klaas46" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Thursday, April 28th 2005, 10:26pm

Re: AOD freezes help

Quoted

Original von Lorilee

Have tryed every thing but game gets stuck at the warehouse after you cut the vent and you are suppose to crawl in it and drop down well when I try to drop down the game freezes even on my new computer all my drivers are updated I got the patches I tryed saved games but they won`t even load the game is just stuck anyone have any idea`s also checked the moniter its not that either.

Did you install patch 52? Its the latest one.

Best regards
Klaas46

Lorilee

New Raider

• "Lorilee" is female

Thursday, May 5th 2005, 4:49am

Yup got all the patches going to try and get to the spot where it freezes again on my new computer see if it might be able to play it better will keep you updated.