You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Unregistered

Friday, June 25th 2004, 5:08pm

how many games?????????

nobody's writing anything maybe it will get busy when TR7 comes out mind you now i think about TombRaider will have to end some time they cant go on forever :sad: but after how many games should it end? should they just do seven and end it or more??

Kurtis99

Explorer

• "Kurtis99" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: Tibia

Friday, June 25th 2004, 10:19pm

They have to make 2 more games already, but I don't know if they'll end it at that. I'd guess they'd do the 3-game story and maybe one more game.

But let's not think of that. It's not a pleasant thought...
Smart people learn from their mistakes.
Smarter people learn from others' mistakes.

My site

Unregistered

Saturday, June 26th 2004, 6:21pm

well maybe it is but still............ i think they should make 10 games or another 4 and the last game lara should change back to her normal self and grab her guns and smile :D that would be cool

ascho

Explorer

• "ascho" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, June 27th 2004, 7:46pm

I agree with you angelbabe :-D
The last part would be COOL 8-)
they have to finish the :aodshorts: triologi first.
And then maybe make another,
too show how she choses to live her life :-D
With :kurtis: or with out :kurtis:
What will it be :???:
LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
LARA: You might try to kill me
Powell: I'm not going to kill you
LARA: I said you try

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, June 28th 2004, 11:42am

I hope TR will go on forever. I am now pretty certain that TR7 will be good and that maybe Lara will change back to Tomb Raiding. I've just come back from the TR Meeting in Lage (Germany) and we had a staff member of Eidos there, She asked us a lot of questions about the game and we told her everything we liked and didn't like about TR6. Good news is we all agreed that we want the old Lara back, the Tomb Raider Lara. She took notes and think Eidos will consider it. This was the first time they showed real interest in what the fans had to say.

ascho

Explorer

• "ascho" is female

Monday, June 28th 2004, 1:31pm

really how cool 8-)
i hope they will consider it really much :???:
But i don't think they can bring :red: 100% back.
they changed her looks from :red: to :aodshorts:
it would be wierd :o to change her back but i don't mind :-D

And TRG a last question:
do they have that kind of meetings :???: . In other countries :einfall:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, June 28th 2004, 1:38pm

If you have fans who organize it yes, if not, then no. I think that in some other countries the fan community isn't big enough. Germany (plus other german speakig countries) has a huge level builder community. the webmaster of trle.net is from germany, laraslevelbase.org is a german speaking community. Besides that all the other fans are spread across the globe.

Unregistered

Monday, June 28th 2004, 5:38pm

cool its good that this time edios have taken note on what the fans say. i think its cause they got slated for tr6. and ascho.....sorry but they can bring back lara 100% but they shouldnt make a last game with just her turning back to her normal self through the whole game. its should be how i say it should end :wink:

Nanny

Average Raider

Tuesday, June 29th 2004, 4:38pm

I hope TR will go on forever, too. But I really don´t like the old Lara very much, the new Lara is better! *my opinion*
Well, but I´d like to c the new Lara on adventures in the jungle ( like ´the river Ganges´ and other india levels from Tr3) but pls not egypt...*eyesroll* and not only in big citys like prague and Paris. I´m sure TR7 is going to be better then TR6! :wink: Cause Core has made a big mistake and now they want to know the opinion of the fans...

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 29th 2004, 4:58pm

true and i know what you mean by egypt :roll: i think the same it's soooooooooooo tr4!!!

ascho

Explorer

• "ascho" is female

Tuesday, June 29th 2004, 8:35pm

I think that too :-D
They have a look on what fans mean (HURRRRRAAAAAAAAAA)
When they (meaning Eidos :x ) didn't make much on TR6 :aodshorts:.
And on that they thought it was core designs fault :mad: .
Which tomb raider two :mdive: movie directer accused core not to make TR6 bullet :shoot: and violenced :fechten:, :box: enough.
and he thought that it was why he didn't make much money on it as the first TR movie :training: and that TR fans thought it wasn't tomb raider or :red: like enough.
And that was why Eidos :x took :red: away from Core :sad: :cry: :sad:.

and gave it to crystal dynamics.(NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO)

Unless there is some else explanation :???: HMMM.
if you guys out there :-D know anything :-D about this i will be pleased to hear about it 8-)

does anybody know crystal dynamics homepage address i would like too have a little look there :-D .

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, June 29th 2004, 9:26pm

I think there was a fallout between Core and Eidos, but they won't say. I think it's good that Core isn't doing it any more. They weren't interested in continuing with Lara I''ve heard. Worse things could happen than giving it to Crystal Dynamics. Legacy of Kain is a great game. I just hope that they keep Lara's British touch.

Nanny

Average Raider

Wednesday, June 30th 2004, 1:34pm

Crystal is an american company, isn´t it?
Yeah they have to keep her british touch cause she´s a typical british rose! :wink: Well, I think Core didn´t want to bring Lara back *myopinion*, they haven´t geiven enough strive and now we c the result... :x

Kurtis99

Explorer

• "Kurtis99" is male

Wednesday, June 30th 2004, 11:11pm

According to a documentary I saw about Tomb Raider, Core actually had Tomb Raider as a top priority. It is their main game. I don't know why they lost it. I don't know why many great games go to other companies. But I don't think Core was happy about losing TR and I don't like you saying they didn't care! I'm upset that they lost their biggest project over something stupid as giving TR6 a bit of a change from the originals and a few stupid bugs :mad: . It was a great game and, despite the bugs that many impatient fans brought on themselves, it was the best of the lot and I hope they have as many twists in the next game as they did in the last! I hope Kurtis is alive and just as interesting. And I hope Tomb Raider returns to Core, where it grew and where it belongs!

My site

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, July 1st 2004, 2:52pm

I disagree, it was not what you could call a good game. there were mayor bugs in it, the whole Prague section was one huge bug. Most fans did not like it. I think it was alright, but I actually prefer a good custom level, even when the graphics are inferior.

I've been on this tr meeting last weekend, and the list of things most of us did not like was endless. There were good parts in the game, no doubt, but it could have been much better.

I don't know what happened between Core and Eidos, but that's not the issue any more. I just hope that Crystal Dynamics will give us a good game. And I now know that Eidos is really seeing to it that the fans will like the game. And hopefully it will work.

ascho

Explorer

• "ascho" is female

Thursday, July 1st 2004, 7:05pm

okay you're not on for one day and there is alot of replies :-D cool :wink:
I think that Tr belongs to core 8) and i'm really also upset about they lost it :sad: :cry: :cry: :sad: like Kurtis 99. But i still hope that crystal does a good job with TR :-D

what is there sites name :-D on the net :P

i don't know what it is :???: i have been searching on google to find it but i only get rapports on there games :vertrag: that's okay to but i won't to know general stuff about them :comp: . the game's they made, when the company became :einfall: , where there head quaters, good games and bad ones, that people didn't like, and stuff like that :-D

Kurtis99

Explorer

• "Kurtis99" is male

Thursday, July 1st 2004, 7:07pm

Quoted

Original von tombraidergirl

but it could have been much better.

I never said it couldn't. I just said it was good. But a better description is: a great idea poorly executed. A great game badly produced.

My site

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, July 1st 2004, 7:26pm

I am not sure they have a website. Besides could you cut down your usage of smilies a bit, it's getting hard to read.

ascho

Explorer

• "ascho" is female

Friday, July 2nd 2004, 2:36pm

okay i will

Unregistered

Friday, July 2nd 2004, 9:59pm

At the end of the day who cares who makes the games??? Dont get me wrong i belive that lara belongs with core nad that core will be sad BUT we have to move on and hope that lara settles in with crystal dynamics. Im looking forward to the next game. Arnt you lot?? and thats whats important right???