Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

• "Wile E. Coyote" is male
  • "Wile E. Coyote" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PS3, PSP

Currently Playing: Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Monday, July 13th 2015, 1:14pm

Wikiraider Registration

Because of massive spamming the registration to the Wiki is permanently disabled. If you want to be part of the editing community, please notify me, Wile E. Coyote, here in this thread or by Personal Message.

Please tell me if you only want a login for the English Wikiraider or for the German, too. I will create a user for you with the same user name as you have here in the forums. If you do not have an email address on your forums profile please add it here - if you do not want your address to be visible here in the forum please write me a PM. The email address will only be used for the Wiki registration.

I will also create a random password which you can use to login to wikiraider.com. Please change it after first login! PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PASSWORDS IN THIS THREAD, ESPECIALLY NOT YOUR FORUMS PASSWORD!
--
Signature is futile.

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

• "Wile E. Coyote" is male
  • "Wile E. Coyote" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PS3, PSP

Currently Playing: Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Friday, June 10th 2016, 9:07am

Note: If you choose to contact us via this forums please check your Private Messages on a regular basis! It normally takes us one or two days to set up an account so if you do not get a reply immediately, please try again later.
--
Signature is futile.