You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GaDude

New Raider

• "GaDude" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 2:05am

Rope Arrows

Ok I got way into the game on Xbox360. To the caves and needed to use a rope arrow to swing the bell to open the gate and then the rope arrows were gone from the selection. I restarted the game. Now past the radio tower where I was to get the rope arrows nothing. It was there nothing in inventory and all I have are normal arrows. Not helpful in making rope climbs. Is there any way to go back one or two sections so I don't have to restart the whole game again? Or how do I get the rope arrows back?

tombraidergirl

Grenade Girl

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PS4), Risen 2

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 11:39am

Once you got them, you can not lose them. Lara should have the rope on her belt. Maybe you're not using them right. Aim a normal arrow at your target and shoot it using the "Alt Fire" button RB instead of the normal one.

GaDude

New Raider

• "GaDude" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 2:00pm

Robe arrows

The first time I had it but then were gone in the cave where I needed to swing the bell. I started all over and now none. Right behind the box picked up and still nothing. I know how to use them I was doing it over and over. Seems like a glitch or bug

tombraidergirl

Grenade Girl

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PS4), Risen 2

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 2:29pm

Then it must be a glitch. Normally you pick the rope up where Lara is caught in a snare trap for the first time. This happens in a cutscene and there is nothing you have to do. Afterwards you just have the ability. You don't even need an actual arrow to shoot a rope arrow (see the random message on the load screen confirming this).

Does Lara have the rope on her belt? Have you had a look if this ability is unlocked in the bow upgrades menu? If not you have a big problem. If she has the upgrade (and the rope on her belt), it's likely that this is just a tiny error where shooting a rope just fails. Unfortunately in both cases I don't know what to do. (Well in cace 1 you probably have to restart the game from an earlier point, in case 2, if it does not work again after reloading the checkpoint you also may have to restart.

I hope you used the "change save slot" function so you don't have to start over from the beginning.

so2rso2r

New Raider

TR Platforms: PC

Friday, May 17th 2013, 3:25pm

Missing Rope Arrows

I had rope arrows until I hit Shanty Town and now they are gone. There is no longer a rope on Lara's belt. The rope arrow box in GEAR is checked so this must be a glitch to cause them to quit in mid-game. Is there a code to put them back in?

TR Platforms: xbox360

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 5:09am

Shanty Town And Missing Rope Arrows...help Plz

I have had rope arrows the whole game with no problem even to rip down the ghosts Gods hanging in Shanty Town but right after the battle clearing the WINDMILL and entering the TOMB under i no longer have rope arrows, so i skipped the tomb to continue to play and now after crossing bridge and you end up under ground i am stuck and can go no further because you HAVE to have em to slam a bell into the door to continue so im stuck. im reading many losing them too, so is there any fix??????? CAUSE I TRULY DO NOT WANT TO START OVER OR RETURN THE GAME...PLAYING ;( on my XBOX 360 and i have reloaded both games slots i have saved and they BOTH show the rope hanging from her belt, what do i do:( so sad. LUV THIS GAME and dont want to give it up

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "southernmom31324" (May 22nd 2013, 11:43am)