You are not logged in.

Admin

Starting Raider

• "Admin" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, July 7th 2002, 1:00pm

tombraidergirl.com

In this thread you can find all news articles for the website tombraidergirl.com.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, July 11th 2011, 4:03pm

+1 on Google+

If you are one of the few people who already use Google+, you can now click on the +1 button found in the side menu of tombraidergirl.com, under "Vote for TRG", to recommend the page to your circles. Google on +1: "+1 the things on the web that you like, agree with or want to recommend to others."

tombraidergirl.com

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 1:22pm

tombraidergirl on tumblr

tombraidergirl is now part of the tumblr craze. In the future I will be posting all my articles I write about the Tomb Raider Games on there. Most of my previous articles have been copied there and I have just written a new one dealing with the XP feature in the upcoming Tomb Raider Reboot.

Quoted

Among those who’ve accepted that the upcoming Tomb Raider is going to be a reboot, the biggest worry seems to be about the XP feature. I am not sure if the worries are justified. From what we’ve seen so far, gaining experience will only let the player customize Lara’s abilities in a way to fit his gaming style.

Visit this article on tumblr to read more: http://tombraidergirl.tumblr.com/post/29…bout-xp-dont-be

tombraidergirl on tumblr