You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, November 24th 2008, 11:50pm

Author: Rockn-Roll

L Mouse and R Mouse Button support

I'm on the PC version. I'm trying to get R Mouse assigned to the Up function, but it ignores my button press...it's already assigned as R Mouse to Target Lock, and that works fine, but I want it to activate the Up function instead of the Target Lock function. L Mouse is assigned to Shoot and that works too...and that's where I want it. So, is there a config file or something that I can edit? Is there anyway to get the mouse buttons assigned to different functions ? I found it...it's in the regis...

Tuesday, January 22nd 2008, 7:34pm

Tomb of Tihocan

Well...good news. With tombraidergirls saved games I've been able to pound my way through the rest of the game...these centaurs were the only problems...and one jump section that I simply didn't have fun continuing. Now that I've finished the game I'm going through level by level to play around and find all the secrets and stuff. The game would have been a lot more fun if the game allowed tactics better suited for keyboard & mouse style combat, for example the game should allow a roll + jump and...

Sunday, January 6th 2008, 7:20pm

Tomb of Tihocan

OK. So far: I now know to face Lara away from the centaurs when they start their madusa beam and she no longer gets petrified. I now know to keep some distance from the centaurs after they use their madusa beam while I'm getting them enraged. I now know to wait until I see the arrows appear and press a direction key which moves lara perpendicular to the charging centaur. I now know to press duck and to not press jump...pressing jump will prevent lara from going into the slow motion cinematic lea...

Friday, January 4th 2008, 7:22pm

Tomb of Tihocan

Thanks a bunch for responding...fabulous. You've got a really great site here...glad to see that it's still running. Quoted from "tombraidergirl" ...after shooting at them, the centaurs will rush at you and the arrows appear in the right corner of the screen. That's the exact moment you need to perform a roll to the left or right. OK...That's when I normally have been pressing right+jump, and understand that I need to press right+crouch/roll instead...not really fun in my opinion...which is why ...

Thursday, January 3rd 2008, 5:33pm

Tomb of Tihocan

Hi. New here...playing the PC version...stuck at Centaurs. Besides the centaur freezing (not my PC...apparently a bug) I'm sure the game is fine...it's me that is not compatible with the game. I am really enjoying the game...adventure...risks...jumping around and solving puzzles...fun for me. But, I've never liked Boss fights...it just doesn't satisfy any of my desires. I wouldn't mind having to battle it out with 100 enemies in what seems like an unbeatable situation, but I just don't like figh...