You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 8:24pm

Author: Totengeist

Funny stuff found on the internet

Quoted from "Skinny Jeans" I have a sadistic sense of humour... My girlfriend showed me that a couple of months ago. She couldn't stop laughing.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 8:12pm

An old friend stopping by

I'm newer to the forum, so we've never met, but I wish your mother a speedy recovery. Also, hopefully the English side of the forum will pick up a bit. I keep walking out of my room and getting confused when I hear English on TV after reading German for a few hours.

Friday, July 8th 2011, 3:04am

Steam Sale

I happened to notice on the Official Tomb Raider Tumblr that the first four Crystal Dynamics games are on sale 75% off.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:56am

Which films have you watched recently?

Quoted from "CroftLara" @Totengeist... Black Swan is scary i think... i mean ballet world is so sick... but really it is revealing the f***** truth behind it... I am a dancer and this job makes me so happy. and suffering so much. And omg exorcism freaks me out... i saw the exorcism of emily rose lately and... well sleep was gone for bout a week... so maybe thats something for you Sianbbz... if that doesnt scare you ... well then aint nothing on the market scaring you lol. I just saw inglorious ...

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 12:33pm

Which films have you watched recently?

I saw Black Swan over the weekend. It was a really interesting movie psychologically. I also saw The Exorcist for the first time.