You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Sunday, June 11th 2006, 9:09pm

Author: MegaCrofter

7th Level: Nepal

After sliding there is a gap. To get to the next slide Lara has to grab the bar. Just jump at the end of the first slide.

Monday, June 5th 2006, 9:53pm

favorite level?

Ghana! I love this level...and i like fighting against rutland I like Japan, too!

Tuesday, May 30th 2006, 6:58pm

Lara vs the law

Yes, i´ve notized. Police was only in AoD...Maybe she´s harder in the city than in the tombs? But when they would catch Lara, there wouldn´t be any new TR´s

Saturday, May 27th 2006, 3:43pm

Favorite Costume :)

My favourite outfit is Legend pink. I also like classic gray.

Monday, May 8th 2006, 10:03pm

Lara's Costumes

Quoted i have all of the costumes except 1 How can you get all except one? I think when you´ve got 99% you still have to do one or more time trials. When you´ve done everything you will get the two bikinis. (I don´t know if you get Amanda earlier)

Monday, May 8th 2006, 9:55pm

Did you think Kurtis would be in tomb raider legend

I hope not to see him again. And i don´t think he will ever come back because in Legend he is not even mentioned.

Monday, May 8th 2006, 4:42pm

just a tlk about excalibur

When you´ve got 100% (with all time trials) you will get a chaet for another sword. I don´t know, but i think it´s better than excalibur.

Sunday, May 7th 2006, 8:30pm

2nd Level: Peru (Temple, present)

Have you already tried to jump and than to throw? You can´t use the grappler when you are standing.

Friday, May 5th 2006, 1:40pm

Tomb Raider 3 Movie... No? Yes?

Quoted Oh no what i meant is, lots of kids are away from education, and have around 6 weeks off. That´s right, but i think most of the kids like it more to be outside in summer.

Monday, May 1st 2006, 8:33pm

RE: Bolivia Cut Scene...

You have to press the buttons which are shown. I think it´s only up and down

Sunday, April 30th 2006, 2:11pm

hardest time trial

I´ve done England for four times because I´ve forgotten to save. I like it more now. I´ve tried the japan time trial for so many times and i always die.For me, this is the hardest now!

Saturday, April 29th 2006, 2:09pm

hardest time trial

For me, England was the hardest time trial because of the monster. i didn´t like it very much.

Friday, April 28th 2006, 8:12pm

How to reach 100% !?

I got 100% I got it without the time trials. i think the time trials are only there to get special clothes.