You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 1:24pm

Author: Skinny Jeans

XNA Lara Images

Tell me about it! Before I went on internet hiatus I found myself casually messing around with XNA at 11pm, and then looking at the clock to see four hours passed and I only have 4 hours before I need to get up. Though I'm not able to use it at the moment. My laptop took a dive- the hard drive died on me. I have all my data backed up ~I just haven't gotten around to restoring any of it. Frantically filling out apprenticeships applications in hopes I'm hired as a Health Care Assistant.

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 1:19pm

Happy Birthday, SkinnyJeans!

I'm sorry for being 105 days late for my own birthday thread... I flew to Florida on the 12th September and stayed there for 3 months I thank you all for the birthday wishes and assure you that I had a wonderful day spent swimming in the gulf of Mexico at Madeira Beach, Florida.

Friday, August 26th 2011, 4:36pm

XNA Lara Images

Thanks ^.~ Nah I don't do explicit. To be fair, you'd probably be able to perceive them as just friends but obviously I have to put the warning in there for potentially ambiguous poses.

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 11:57am

Funny stuff found on the internet

I know right! My sister sent me that last year. I needed corrective surgery on my jaw when I'd finished watching it XD.

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 11:45am

XNA Lara Images

XNALara. You know I'm like 2 years behind on this shiz. I downloaded it the other day and already have created my first 'scene'. I'm working on more though admittedly its going to be a while before I get good at it, because at the moment I'm restricted to a mouse pad which simply doesn't cut it. I plan to upload any creations to my deviant art page. Careful though, I'm a lemon fan and my favourite pairing is Lara x Amanda. Though, they're not explicit ~more affectionate.

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 7:04pm

An old friend stopping by

Thank you, thank you both Facebook update: Panda accepted me as a friend after realising I wasn't some strange person XD. I'm trying to kerb my excessive posting ~no longer wanna be a troll of sorts P: Though! I downloaded XNA Lara by Dusan and have started playing around with Lara so keep an eye out for any creations. Alternatively see my DeviantArt page ~ALittleBitReckless for any creations which I'm in the process of locating and uploading.

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 7:12pm

Thank you I somehow managed to miss a message via Youtube from MoD. But anyway I did reply and friended on facebook/yaknow. He said he'll make an appearance when his schedule clears up as he's off to university in a few weeks

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 9:52pm

I have a sadistic sense of humour... I love Simon's Cat

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 10:36pm

Tomb Raider 9 News

Quoted from "tombraidergirl" I am now officially following too many people on twitter. I know right. That's the first thing I did when I welcomed back my addiction to Lara . I'm so excited about Turning Point, obviously for the game but as a fan fiction follower- I'd love to be exposed to a more vulnerable and emotional Lara to fuel hopefully many more fics. And of course, as a role model of sorts; here's a twenty-one year old Lara being thrust into a world where she must use what she knows to ...

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 3:37pm

It was magical really. My boyfriend had to ask me what the hell I was staring at given I wasn't staring at him (in a video call at the time). My reply was to simply copy the Youtube link to him. The sheer beauty of the CGI had me mesmerised and I completely fell in love all over again. So much so, I've taken to scouring fanfiction.net once again looking for good tales I can sink my teeth into for a dash of escapism. And I haven't spoken to any of the 'oldies'. I spoke to MasterOfDisaster last ye...

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 12:24pm

Hope this isn't too bad of a necro, but here's a couple of my favourite videos and images. Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net And last but not least, I'm sorry I had to do this guys. Nyan!

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 12:12pm

Hello my lovelies, long time no see! To those who don't know me I used to be somewhat of a forum troll, a graphic fanatic and a lil tomb raider obsessed :3 This was four to five years ago and I am sure I have matured a little. What's new? Well. My mum suffered a serious brain injury in January of this year, and consequently I've been hopelessly devoted to ensuring she recovers as much as possible. I've been to the states and back to pursue a long distance relationship, and I've evolved into a ha...

Tuesday, August 11th 2009, 11:40pm

It makes me sad

Part of it, at least I figure buying a PS3 (I'd never touch an XBox360) would be a waste of money. I'd only play Tomb Raider and the upcoming FinalFantasy XIII games. And given that I'm studying for my finals at Alevel and bending over backwards to get into the best Medical school in Britain, I'd be lucky to find time to cherish them. So I guess I'll just watch the cutscenes and read the fanfics.

Monday, August 10th 2009, 6:50pm

It makes me sad

Me neither Nor do I have any console which will play Underworld

Sunday, August 9th 2009, 5:03pm

It makes me sad

I did notice that the majority of the English users are of ages whereby there is a lot going on in their day to day lives. Such as exams etc.

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 8:56pm

Anniversaries!

Oh. OH. Why do I always miss my anniversary on here? 1st May 2009, my fourth anniversary.

Sunday, July 26th 2009, 1:53pm

Which films have you watched recently?

G-Sus, would you please check your PMs. The Young Victoria. Well, I liked it. Probably because I think Emily Blunt is a great actress. Queen Elizabeth II apparently disapproved though. .

Monday, June 1st 2009, 7:44pm

Quoted from "tombraidergirl" Quoted from "Herzblut" Quoted from "Skinny Jeans" Night at the Museum. I've never been so bored in my life. I AM SO WITH YOU! ... I can't understand why the hell they felt the need to produce a second film of that bunk! I am not even tempted to see the movie... any of the two... Isn't it a child's movie? I think it is, but as with most films aimed at children now, directors are adding more cleverly hidden adult humour in them. @questy43: September 16th

Wednesday, May 27th 2009, 7:30pm

Quoted from "questy43" I can't wait for the 3rd book in the R.L, series. The lost Symbol. Its released on the day before my birthday. Night at the Museum. I've never been so bored in my life.

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 8:02pm

Quoted from "questy43" Quoted from "Skinny Jeans" Despite the fact that they messed around with the script, missed out Maximillian Kohler and hinted at A&D being the sequel to The da Vinci Code (which it is NOT), it was f*cking amazing for a film adaption, I particularly love Ayelet Zurer as Vittoria : I couldn't agree more........................ Not only did they leave out Max Kohler. they also totally ignored Vittoria's dad (which should've been the murder victim and not some scientist). The...