You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 230.

Monday, January 9th 2017, 2:51pm

Author: Wile E. Coyote

General Rise of the Tomb Raider Discussion

You can find tombraidergirl's walkthrough here: http://tombraidergirl.com/index.php?type…=68#walkthrough but it's still incomplete.

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 7:54am

I still haven't played Lara's Nightmare. tombraidergirl's been hugging the console with FFXV. (Not that I've had had the time to play Tomb Raider.) And now I've been playing some Lara Croft GO since it has been released for the PlayStation... Personally I liked the Manor the best of all the DLCs. They saved the best for last!

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 7:43pm

Ah, yes, it had its moments. And personally I had enough zombies in the Cold Darkness DLC...

Monday, October 31st 2016, 11:54am

I just played a bit on my old PC and its working quite good, even in full screen mode (1920x1200)...

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 6:58pm

Have you tried playing the manor? It's mostly smaller spaces, it might work even on slower hardware. And there is no fighting (unless you play the Zombie Mode ).

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 8:17am

New screenshots for the 20 Year Celebration edition: Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - Screenshots

Friday, June 10th 2016, 9:07am

Wikiraider Registration

Note: If you choose to contact us via this forums please check your Private Messages on a regular basis! It normally takes us one or two days to set up an account so if you do not get a reply immediately, please try again later.

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 9:41am

There are some rumours that there might be even more DLC coming up. I keep my fingers crossed, I really liked the Baba Yaga DLC!

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 9:15am

BTW, there is a nice new render for the upcoming "Cold Darkness Awakened" DLC:

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 9:45am

Tomb Raider 3 Movie... No? Yes?

1,829 days since the last post and the rumours are flying again: https://deadline.com/2016/03/daisy-ridle…ens-1201717660/ I stand by what I said before: I'll only believe they are doing another movie when I'm sitting in the theatre and the credits are rolling!

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 11:18am

Oh, sorry to hear that. The game is really heavy on the system requirements. I've been playing on my (very) old PC and it is great until I reach the Soviet Installation or the Geothermal Valley (another big hub level), then the framerate drops to almost unplayable... I'm actually waiting for newer Radeon drivers, too. The most recent seem to be "16.1 Hotfix", which I aleady have installed. I'm hoping that newer drivers will be more optimized for RotTR, but I fear that my poblems are more due to ...

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 8:46pm

Steam Code for Rise of the Tomb Raider!

Crystal Dynamics has given WikiRaider a Steam Code for the Deluxe Edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider that we would like to give away! To take part in this raffle you simply have to send an email to contest@wikiraider.com. (Especially people who weren't able to play the game on Xbox are welcome to participate!) We will draw the winner tomorrow evening 28 January 2016 at 5:30 pm (MET) / 4:30 pm (GMT). The winner will be notified by email and their (nick-)name will be published here in the forums. ...

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 7:31am

That's interesting news! I hope that the PC version is coming soon so that more gamers can actually play this game! In my opinion there are far too few people playing it, it is by far the best Tomb Raider for a long time and I hope that the will do another sequel if the sales are good... As for interactive sequences, there are some scenes in the game where you have to push some button to survive, but it is mostly during the learning phase in the beginning. Like, "press X now to use the axe or el...

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 5:10pm

Weeell, I don't know about scary but there are definitely some moments in there that are, let's say, surprising. Spoiler ...like that big scorpion in Syria when Lara's glow stick went out. But I think 2013 was scarier. This one is more, like, Lara has grown up a bit and does not scare as easily as she did. Atmospheric on the other hand it is: Dark caves and tombs, deep snow in the mountains, a lot of environment to interact with...

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 10:31am

I guess the system requirements for Rise on PC will be a bit higher than for the 2013 reboot. That was one of the reasons we decided to get a Xbox One, my old PC will most probably not be fast enough. The new game is really, really good! I do hope that the sales will pick up a bit - especially when it is released for the other platforms - so we can get another game in two or three years. As for Relic Run and Go, I think those are the best mobile games I played in a long while, especially LC Go. ...

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 6:24pm

Lara Croft v Nathan Drake

My (short) answer is: Uncharted and Tomb Raider are both great and if you have the chance to play both you definitely should! The long answer is: As tombraidergirl said above, Uncharted focuses more on combat. Yes, there are relics to find and locations to explore, but in the end there is always someone you have to get rid to get to your goal. Whereas Tomb Raider gives you more of a choice: Do I sneak past those baddies or do I throw everything I have at them. At least that's how it is in the re...

Monday, August 10th 2015, 5:39pm

The Syria demo as it was shown behind closed doors at Gamescom last week is now online: (https://youtu.be/AKviUgPI_l4)

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 11:02am

Greece - The Coliseum

(Moved to the correct thread.)

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 11:00am

Old-New Member!

Welcome back.